Johnny Rockets

Cuisine: Burgers, Fast Food, American

Johnny Rockets is a Burgers, Fast Food, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 1/27/2015

A Burgers food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/02/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

louross60 photo

louross60

Bowdoinham, ME

It was okay..

I feel that the staff need to be trained on cross contamination!!!!! I sat at the bar and watched to cooks and couldn’t beleive my eyes!!!! Here he’s cutting cooked chicken on the cutting board then here comes the girl with buns and lettuce putting it on the same cutting board??? Really not sure if I want to go back there cause this is a unsafe working condition, I worked in the food industry all my life and was trained so no one gets sick, I feel this restaurant isn’t very clean and the service was slow. I was very dissappointed with my service and over all cleanlyness of this store. Hope you take action to train your empoyees..

HB04: Route 66

The food was great.

Burgers Fast Food American

Johnny Rockets  Restaurant Reviews

Johnny Rockets is located near the cities of South Freeport.
People found this by searching for: Johnny Rockets Freeport Maine Reviews, Rocket Restaurant Freeport, Johnny Rockets Freeport Maine, Johnny Rockets Freeport Me Menu, Johnny Rockets Store Menu, Johnny Rockets Freeport Maine Menu, and Johnny Rockets Cuts Back Their Menu.