Johnny Rockets

Cuisine: Burgers, Kid's Menu, Breakfast

• 10/21/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

DarkCamelot photo

DarkCamelot

Suffern, NY

Johnny Rockets

I love Johnny Rockets! I can’t help myself but treat myself whenever I go there. I will always start off with the Chili Cheese Fries just because I love the combination of everything on the plate. It’s enough to be a meal all on its own but I do a disservice if I don’t get the burgers. This place is known for its burgers so you definitely need to order one. I have a few favorites such as the Bacon Double Cheddar, The Houston, and the Smoke House Double. I usually want them all at the same time but know I have to pick only one. It’s not complete without getting a milkshake or a root beer float. It depends on my mood but they are both equally good.

Bacon Cheddar Double Hamburger

Two fresh patties, applewood smoked bacon, Cheddar cheese, iceberg lettuce, fresh tomato, white onion & special sauce.

Smoke House Double Hamburger

Two fresh patties, Cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, crispy onion rings & “Smoke House” barbecue-ranch sauce.

The Houston

Jalapeños, Pepper Jack cheese, iceberg lettuce, fresh tomato & spicy sauce.

April 15, 2006

What a fun restaurant!

The burgers are really great, but that's only half of the fun. The restaurant looks like an old 50's style restaurant, and you can choose different songs to play out of your jukebox at your seat. For certain songs, the waiters and…
March 22, 2006

Great burgers

They make terriffic burgers at Johnny Rockets. It's not your typical fast food place. After you place your order they give you a pager type device and when it buzzes, dinners done! You must be patient since during peak hours it takes some…

10/23/2017

A diner from Irvington, NJ tried Pizzarena.

10/19/2017

An Asian fusion chowhound from US tried Grub.

10/18/2017

An Asian fusion food lover from Nyack, NY tried Grub.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Fleetwood, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great Food!!! Isn’t that all that matters???
10/10/2017

An Asian fusion food lover from Concord, CA tried Grub.

9/25/2017

A Mexican food lover from Denver, CO tried El Tapatio, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/17/2017

A food lover from Irvington, NJ tried Taco Bell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/12/2017

A dining patron from Bergenfield, NJ tried Lulus Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/17/2017

A diner from Nyack, NY tried Tommy's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The pizza is amazing! The homemade lasagna wonderful I can't wait to try some of the chicken dishes. OHHHH and if you like garlic knots.....you must have!
Cons
so far none that I can see except they run out of their awesome special pizzas of the day before I get there LOL
Comments
staff is so nice and friendly
7/27/2017

A Brunch chowhound from Bronx, NY tried Lulus Cafe.

Burgers Kid's Menu Takeout

Johnny Rockets  Restaurant Reviews

Johnny Rockets is located near the cities of Bardonia, Valley Cottage, Nanuet, Blauvelt, and Nyack.
People found this by searching for: Where Can I Find Chili Cheese Fries Near West Nyack, Johnny Rockets Smoke House Double, Johnny Rockets Palisades Mall, Johnny Rockets West Nyack Reviews, Johnny Rockets West Nyack Ny, Johnny Rockets Telefono Valley Cottage, and Johnny Rockets Palisades.