2621 Palisades Center Dr

DarkCamelot photo

DarkCamelot

Suffern, NY

Johnny Rockets

I love Johnny Rockets! I can’t help myself but treat myself whenever I go there. I will always start off with the Chili Cheese Fries just because I love the combination of everything on the plate. It’s enough to be a meal all on its own but I do a disservice if I don’t get the burgers. This place is known for its burgers so you definitely need to order one. I have a few favorites such as the Bacon Double Cheddar, The Houston, and the Smoke House Double. I usually want them all at the same time but know I have to pick only one. It’s not complete without getting a milkshake or a root beer float. It depends on my mood but they are both equally good.

Bacon Cheddar Double Hamburger

Two fresh patties, applewood smoked bacon, Cheddar cheese, iceberg lettuce, fresh tomato, white onion & special sauce.

Smoke House Double Hamburger

Two fresh patties, Cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, crispy onion rings & “Smoke House” barbecue-ranch sauce.

The Houston

Jalapeños, Pepper Jack cheese, iceberg lettuce, fresh tomato & spicy sauce.

Burgers Kid's Menu Takeout

Johnny Rockets  Restaurant Reviews

Johnny Rockets is located near the cities of Bardonia, Valley Cottage, Nanuet, Blauvelt, and Nyack.
People found this by searching for: Johnny Rockets Smoke House Double, Johnny Rockets Palisades, Where Can I Find Chili Cheese Fries Near West Nyack, Johnny Rockets Telefono Valley Cottage, Johnny Rockets West Nyack Ny, Johnny Rockets Palisades Mall, and Johnny Rockets West Nyack Reviews.