Johnny's Bagels & Deli

Cuisine: Bagels, Vegan, Lunch

Johnny's Bagels & Deli is a Bagels, Vegan, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Best Bagels in the area! The Westgate mall location has great service."
RJones photo

RJones

Hellertown, PA

Fresh and Tasty

I’ve often passed by Johnny’s Bagels & Deli on my way to other nearby restaurants, but this past weekend I stopped in to check them out. I’m glad I did! I generally like bagels and bagel sandwiches, but it’s not something I get excited about. However I’m very excited about going back to Johnny’s for another garden veggie sandwich. The bagels are boiled in the NY style, making them thick and chewy. I had the honey oat (I think) and the spinach herb, both were fantastic. I was dubious about the spinach herb, a bit afraid it would taste like salty dehydrated spices, but it was absolutely delicious and fresh tasting. The garden veggie bagel sandwich comes with lettuce, tomato, green bell pepper, finely sliced red onion and cucumber. I added on Swiss cheese and deli mustard, it’s my new favorite sandwich. Service is friendly and fast, the place appears to be family owned & operated. There is a very casual, laid back vibe to the place with bulletin boards and fliers for all sorts of local community activities, events and organizations. A veggie sandwich and 20 oz diet coke came out under $5, and it was the best meal I had that weekend.

Bagels Takeout Vegan

Johnny's Bagels & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/22/2016 A diner from Sparta, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best Bagels in the area! The Westgate mall location has great service.
  • 3/25/2016 A diner from Bethlehem, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 10/15/2013 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Johnny's Bagels & Deli is located near the cities of Freemansburg, Fountain Hill, Butztown, Hanover Township, and Saucon Valley Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Johnniws Bafel Bryjlrhrm, Johnny's Bagels & Deli, Johnny's Bagels Bethlehem Pa, Johnny's Bagels Menu, Johnny's Bagel Menu, Johnny's Bagels Bethlehem Menu, Johnny's+Bagels+18018+Hours, Johnny's Bagel Bethlehem Pa, and Johnny's Bagels Bethlehem.