20669 W Lake Houston Parkway
Humble, TX 77346-1436

Johnny's Pizza House

(Between Upper Lake Dr and Pine Trail Ln)

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering

Overall
Pros
"They made the pizza I asked for"
Cons
"Pizza was there and never changed or fresh brought out from the time we got there until we left, except for the 1 pizza I requested. "
Comments
"Pizza is better than cici's but at least cici's keeps making fresh ones."
  • 2/13/2017

A diner from Athens, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2016

A dining patron from Humble, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They made the pizza I asked for
    Cons
    Comments
    Pizza is better than cici's but at least cici's keeps making fresh ones.
  • 11/18/2015

A diner from Lake Charles, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2014

A Pizza chowhound from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

Pissed2 photo

Pissed2

Kingwood, TX

Lousy Service

Ordered delivery pizza for Fathers Day. First time from here. Placed order with a complete idiot. Called back an hour later to see where it was. Manager said idiot was sent home pizza would be on him and sent out right away. He tried to call me back because idiot never wrote down my address. When I tried to call him back it continued for 25 minutes to roll over to voice mail. Two hours later no pizza. Told them to forget it. Ruined the evening. Thanks. Never again. Review shows 2 stars. Don’t know why. Would rate below no stars if I could.

Pizza Takeout Catering

Johnny's Pizza House  Restaurant Reviews

Johnny's Pizza House is located near the cities of Kingwood.
People found this by searching for: Johnnys Pizza In Kingwood Tx, Pizza 77346, Johnny Pizza Kingwood, Johnny's Pizza House Kingwood Texas, Johnny S Pizza Kingwood Tx, Johnny's Pizza Kingwood Menu, and Johnnys Pizza Kingwood.