19626 76th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98036-5877

Johnny's Wok Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Soups, Lunch

• 2/09/2016

A diner from Edmonds, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

sharyntg photo

sharyntg

Seattle, WA

Read this

wow, I think it’s probably a bad thing when you order three different dishes and cannot tell them apart by taste test. I ordered vegetables chow yuk, garlic chicken, and Kung pao chicken. My husband put them on different plates and we couldn’t tell one from the next. It was watery and bland at three stars. I really miss China First in Lynnwoid now. Holy cow, I just shoulda went out for Thai instead, but I wanted to give them a chance. Oops. 34 bucks later it is as tasty as the styrofoam (icky) it was delivered in. I won’t make same error twice. Anyone know a good Chinese delivery in Lynnwood please post it!!!!!

Kung pao chicken

icky bland as above.

Chinese Takeout Good for groups

Johnny's Wok Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Johnny's Wok Restaurant is located near the cities of Alderwood Manor, Mountlake Terrace, Picnic Point North Lynnwood, Edmonds, and Woodway.
People found this by searching for: Johnny Wok Lynnwood, Johnny's Wok Lynnwood, Johnny's Wok Edmonds Menu, Johnny's Wok Menu, Johnny's Wok Edmonds Wa, Johnny's Wok Edmonds, and Johnny's Wok Restaurant Menu.