57 Woodtick Rd
Waterbury, CT 06705

John's Apizza

Cuisine: Lunch, Pasta, European

Overall
Pros
"very friendly restaurant with excellent food"
"Friendly"
Cons
"Friendly"
"I've been going to John's Pizza place for a very very long time I love the people the only problem I have is the delivery people not that their not good just the protection I have over the elderly I do not believe a elderly person should be delivering foo"
Comments
"Good service"
"Great Food Great Job keep it going"
  • 5/29/2018

A Lunch chowhound from Lawrence, MA tried it.

• 2/28/2018

A diner from Lawrence, MA tried it and liked it.

• 11/05/2017

A dining patron from Lawrence, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/16/2017

A diner from Woonsocket, RI tried it.

• 6/11/2016

A Lunch food lover from Waterbury, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/28/2016

A diner from Shelton, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly
    Cons
    Friendly
    Comments
    Good service
  • 1/24/2016

A Lunch chowhound from Waterbury, CT tried it.

• 10/06/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Waterbury, CT tried it and liked it.

• 2/24/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Great Food Great Job keep it going
  • 11/21/2014

A Lunch food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

Online Ordering Dinner Lunch

John's Apizza  Restaurant Reviews

John's Apizza is located near the cities of Oakville.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants In Waterbury Ct, Johns Apizza Waterbury, Restaurants Torrington, Ct, Restaurants In Cheshire, Ct, John's Apizza Waterbury Menu, John's Apizza Waterbury Ct Menu, John's Apizza Waterbury Ct, and Restaurantes Latinos Waterbury, Ct.