Jolly Roger Seafood House

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Cafe

Jolly Roger Seafood House is a Seafood, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The shrimp is like nothing I've ever had before. The jumbo fried shrimp is delicious"
"i have a good walleye sandwich it was supper good"
"Foods was great "
"Great service, prices, food."
"Everything. The kids that work there are great. The food us to die for. We make sure we go the week they open and the last day they are open "
"LOVE the perch fillets! Next best thing to my Dad catching them and my Mom frying them up back in the day! We live nearly 2 hours away, but any time we're in the area we make a stop for a fresh fried fish dinner!"
"Outstanding food that they give you outstanding portions that you can hardly eat it all. I love their clams they are outstanding & when they have them oysters rock also. The only problem is that there isn't always enough places to sit when they are that b"
"Good food, easy place to enjoy perch."
"Love the perch! Going up again Monday taking friends with us to enjoy!!"
"they always have great food and my favorate place to go when i come to port clinton"
"They have some awesome food here & their perch, clams & many other foods that they serve are awesome. We like to go here for lunch. It gets very crowded here also because of this restaurant having such good food here. Wish we lived a little bit closer to "
"Everything"
"Best fish ever!!!"
"Great food and friendly staff"
"Friendly fast service and delicious reasonably priced food. "
"Good food fast service"
"Fish"
"The perch and onion rings"
"Lake Erie perch and pickerel"
"good food good price"
"Excellent food! Good price!"
"Live here"
"Great perch!"
"This place has the best perch, walleye and onion rings "
Cons
"There were'nt any."
"Long wait"
"Wish they could be open year around. Sometimes, they get so busy we can't go. "
"just not enough places to sit when they are busy. "
"There aren't any at all. Nobody could have any complaints about this restaurant. it does get very busy when it is at lunch time or people are coming up here for vacations or just passing by, like we do sometimes. "
"Lack of seating when busy"
"Nome"
"Very small not enough seating difficult to place order when its so crowded which is most of the time"
"Too small not enough seating. "
"a little more seating side salad or potato salad would be nice "
"Lack of seating"
"More seating area"
"Very busy and small"
Comments
"No"
"wonderful perch, clams, onion rings are very good also along with their fries everything is really very tasty. "
"STAY IN BUSINESS "
"I wish they had oysters more often then they do I love them along with the clams that they have amongst many other foods there. I know they only serve oysters when they are available. "
"Come hungry. Large portions."
"Oysters are very good!!"
"We drive an hour to get there. Worth the drive!!!"
  • 2/24/2018

• 2/22/2018

A Seafood food lover from Westlake, OH tried it and liked it.

• 7/14/2017

A Seafood food lover from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 7/12/2017

• 7/09/2017

A diner from Oregon, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/04/2017

A Seafood food lover from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 7/01/2017

• 6/30/2017

A Seafood food lover from Bowling Green, OH tried it.

• 6/23/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Newark, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2017

A Seafood chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

PatriciaAnnWal photo

PatriciaAnnWal

Flinton, PA

The Best place in town to Eat!!!

Jolly Rodgers has the best Walleye sandwich and Lobster soup I ever ate!!! I mean the best!! So good I made plans on going back this weekend and taking a friend for some fishing and dinner at Jolly Rodgers. I love it!! After you try this place you will go back!!

September 3, 2007

BEST FRIED PERCH EVER!!

SIMPLY THE BEST PERCH! We live in Dayton, OH and were spending a few of days at Cedar Point, Put-In Bay, and camping at a local state park back in late May. Someone at the ferry dock suggested the Jolly Roger so we took a drive over to…
July 14, 2007

Good cheap, fresh, fried seafood

Really good fried perch and walleye caught from Lake Erie. Everything is really fresh - you can see them battering the fish right in front of you. I had one of the best fish sandwichs I've ever had - perch with a really light and tasty…

4/06/2018

A diner from Port Clinton, OH tried CAMEO Pizza and liked it.

3/04/2018

A dining patron from Port Clinton, OH tried The Orchard Restaurant & Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/24/2018

A diner from US tried Jolly Roger Seafood House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/22/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Westlake, OH tried Jolly Roger Seafood House and liked it.

2/09/2018

A diner from Cuyahoga Falls, OH tried Marco's Pizza.

1/26/2018

An Italian food lover from Port Clinton, OH tried Phils Inn.

11/22/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Phils Inn.

10/18/2017

A diner from Port Clinton, OH tried Phils Inn, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
My husband and his family love this place.
Cons
I'm not a fan of their food. It's a bit ho-hum for me. There really is no ambiance. Old tables and chairs.
10/16/2017

A diner from West Chester, OH tried Phils Inn.

10/06/2017

A diner from Oak Harbor, OH tried CAMEO Pizza.

Seafood Lunch Outdoor seating

Jolly Roger Seafood House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jolly Roger Seafood House Menu, Jolly Roger Port Clinton Menu, Jolly Rogers Port Clinton Ohio, Jolly Rogers Port Clinton, Jolly Rogers Seafood House Menu, Jolly Rogers Port Clinton Menu, and Jollyroger /Portclinton Ohio.