Jolly Roger Seafood House

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Cafe

Jolly Roger Seafood House is a Seafood, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great service, prices, food."
"Everything. The kids that work there are great. The food us to die for. We make sure we go the week they open and the last day they are open "
"LOVE the perch fillets! Next best thing to my Dad catching them and my Mom frying them up back in the day! We live nearly 2 hours away, but any time we're in the area we make a stop for a fresh fried fish dinner!"
"Outstanding food that they give you outstanding portions that you can hardly eat it all. I love their clams they are outstanding & when they have them oysters rock also. The only problem is that there isn't always enough places to sit when they are that b"
"Good food, easy place to enjoy perch."
"Love the perch! Going up again Monday taking friends with us to enjoy!!"
"they always have great food and my favorate place to go when i come to port clinton"
"They have some awesome food here & their perch, clams & many other foods that they serve are awesome. We like to go here for lunch. It gets very crowded here also because of this restaurant having such good food here. Wish we lived a little bit closer to "
"Everything"
"Best fish ever!!!"
"Great food and friendly staff"
"Friendly fast service and delicious reasonably priced food. "
"Good food fast service"
"Fish"
"The perch and onion rings"
"Lake Erie perch and pickerel"
"good food good price"
"Excellent food! Good price!"
"Live here"
"Great perch!"
"This place has the best perch, walleye and onion rings "
Cons
"There were'nt any."
"Long wait"
"Wish they could be open year around. Sometimes, they get so busy we can't go. "
"just not enough places to sit when they are busy. "
"There aren't any at all. Nobody could have any complaints about this restaurant. it does get very busy when it is at lunch time or people are coming up here for vacations or just passing by, like we do sometimes. "
"Lack of seating when busy"
"Nome"
"Very small not enough seating difficult to place order when its so crowded which is most of the time"
"Too small not enough seating. "
"a little more seating side salad or potato salad would be nice "
"Lack of seating"
"More seating area"
"Very busy and small"
Comments
"No"
"wonderful perch, clams, onion rings are very good also along with their fries everything is really very tasty. "
"STAY IN BUSINESS "
"I wish they had oysters more often then they do I love them along with the clams that they have amongst many other foods there. I know they only serve oysters when they are available. "
"Come hungry. Large portions."
"Oysters are very good!!"
"We drive an hour to get there. Worth the drive!!!"
PatriciaAnnWal photo

PatriciaAnnWal

Flinton, PA

The Best place in town to Eat!!!

Jolly Rodgers has the best Walleye sandwich and Lobster soup I ever ate!!! I mean the best!! So good I made plans on going back this weekend and taking a friend for some fishing and dinner at Jolly Rodgers. I love it!! After you try this place you will go back!!

September 3, 2007

BEST FRIED PERCH EVER!!

SIMPLY THE BEST PERCH! We live in Dayton, OH and were spending a few of days at Cedar Point, Put-In Bay, and camping at a local state park back in late May. Someone at the ferry dock suggested the Jolly Roger so we took a drive over to…
July 14, 2007

Good cheap, fresh, fried seafood

Really good fried perch and walleye caught from Lake Erie. Everything is really fresh - you can see them battering the fish right in front of you. I had one of the best fish sandwichs I've ever had - perch with a really light and tasty…

Seafood Lunch Outdoor seating

Jolly Roger Seafood House  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/09/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 9/04/2016 A diner from Coshocton, OH tried it.

• 9/04/2016 A diner from Zanesville, OH tried it.

• 8/28/2016 A diner from Toledo, OH tried it and liked it.

• 8/26/2016 A diner from Akron, OH tried it.

• 8/22/2016 A diner from Barberton, OH tried it.

• 8/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 8/14/2016 Daveb1 tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Daveb1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service, prices, food.
    Cons
    There were'nt any.
    Comments
  • 8/14/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2016 A diner from Zanesville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Jolly Rogers Menu, Jolly Rogers Port Clinton Menu, Jolly Roger Seafood House Port Clinton Menu, Jolly Rogers Seafood House Menu, Jolly Rogers Port Clinton, Jolly Roger Port Clinton Menu, Jolly Rogers Port Clinton Ohio, Jolly Roger Port Clinton, Ohio, and Jolly Roger Seafood House Menu.