415 E Main St
Clayton, NC 27520-2528

Jones Cafe

Cuisine: Cafe, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best hot dogs this side of heaven"
"Jones’ is a staple of Clayton, NC. I’ve loved it ever since I was a kiddo. :) "
"Food service"
"Everyone is friendly "
"Blast from the past. Awesome folks, classic food."
"Friendly"
"The service was fast a and friendly"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Everything was great"
"Crowded, but to be expected"
"I got the cheese burger it was all and tasted like I was soaking in water for hours. The prices were way high for what we got. My husband had 3 chili dogs order of fries and lg tea, I had cheeseburger fries elf tea. Our bill was $18.75 in my opinion that "
Comments
"Best Hot Dogs Ever "
  • 11/14/2019

A diner from Lexington, NC tried it.

• 9/29/2019

A Cafe chowhound from Lexington, NC tried it.

• 9/27/2019

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried it.

• 9/13/2019

A Cafe food lover from US tried it.

• 7/27/2019

• 7/05/2019

A Cafe chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2019

A Cafe food lover from Clayton, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/01/2019

A Cafe food lover from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/29/2019

A Cafe food lover from US tried it.

• 11/10/2018

A diner from Benson, NC tried it.

Cafe Lunch Breakfast

Jones Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jones Lunch Menu Clayton Nc, Great Jones Cafe Menu, Jones Cafe Menu, Jones Cafe Clayton Nc, Jones Cafe Clayton Nc Menu, Jones Cafe Clayton, Jones Lunch Clayton Nc Menu, Jones Restaurant Hours Clayton, and Jones Lunch Clayton Nc.