4733 Jones Creek Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70817

Jones Creek Cafe & Oyster Bar

Neighborhoods: Shenandoah
Cuisine: Seafood, American, Lunch

Jones Creek Cafe & Oyster Bar is a Seafood, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Great food at reasonable prices."
  • 2/15/2019

A Seafood chowhound from Baton Rouge, LA tried it.

• 7/24/2016

A Seafood food lover from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food at reasonable prices.
  • 3/21/2013

A Seafood food lover from Baton Rouge, LA tried it and didn't like it.

NA2013 photo

NA2013

Baton Rouge, LA

Poor Management - Never Again

The service was Horrible and the owner did nothing to make it better. We were yelled at by the head waitress and received incomplete orders and one person never got their food. The Owner did nothing to correct the service. I have read several reviews from different websites and most were unsatisfied with food and service. I was there on 3/16/13 but never again. The Owner needs to realize that bad service can ruin your business. Maybe she should take a class in 101- Customer Service!

Fish, shrimp, baked potato with salad

Never got it, but she made us pay for it! We actually never received our complete orders and I never received my order at all.

Seafood Takeout American

Jones Creek Cafe & Oyster Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Jones Creek Cafe & Oyster Bar is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Jones Creek Oyster Bar Menu, Jones Creek Cafe Menu, Cafe 101 Jones Creek, Jones Creek Cafe, Jones Creek Cafe Baton Rouge, Jones Creek Cafe Menue, and Jones Creek Cafe Baton Rouge Menu.