7031 Michigan Ave
Detroit, MI 48210-2871

Jordan's Family Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Chadsey-Condon
Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Lunch

Jordan's Family Restaurant is a American, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The Roast beef and gravy sandwich is Awesome...what kind of beef is it...I've tried using Grobbel roast beef.. that's the closest I've come...you close so early...when I'm ready for one...you're closed...so I have to try to make my own!!!!"
"Service"
"Friendly smiles and great food "
"This review is about the owners. This is a place where not only is the food great from other reviews, but I have a very special kudo about the women who is the owner. My car broke down yesterday on Michigan Ave and I had to have it pushed into their parki"
"The food!"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...the food is really good and you get friendly quick service"
  • 9/22/2020

• 8/21/2018

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2018

An American food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 4/05/2018

• 3/27/2018

An American chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 4/28/2017

A dining patron from Vermontville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/20/2017

An American food lover from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly smiles and great food
  • 3/11/2017

A diner from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/02/2016

A dining patron from Southfield, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food!
  • 2/27/2016

An American chowhound from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ricecake photo

ricecake

Detroit, MI

Great breakfast

Best breakfast in Southwest Detroit. I’ve been going there for 15 years and it’s always a treat to go and take friends along. Excellent service, very friendly and amazingly fast. This is truly a family restaurant with a unique atmosphere… and the food is up to par. Thanks to all thise who work hard to make it possible!

American American Traditional Breakfast/Brunch

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

Jordan's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Jordan's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Jordan's Family Restaurant Detroit Menu, Jordan's Restaurant Detroit Mi, Jordan's Family Restaurant Detroit, Jordan's Family Restaurant, Jordan S Family Restaurant, Jordan Family Restaurant Detroit Menu, Jordan's Family Restaurant Menu Detroit, and Jordan's Restaurant Menu.