Jorge Pizza Pasta Italian

Cuisine: Pizza, European, Subs

Jorge Pizza Pasta Italian is a Pizza, European, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Food and good prices."
"The guy who cooked my burger put his hand in his mouth with out wearing any gloves then he proceeded to making my burger how disgusting!!!!! I will never eat there again "
"Fast service"
"They have opened another side of it and made it bigger. Where now you can sit and eat. They were so kind taking my order and I didn't have to wait long. It's a must."
"Everything"
"Place just sucks no reason to continue"
"Terrible"
"Bad service "
"Pizza"
Cons
"Bad service"
"Nothing"
"N/a"
"bad"
"Buffalo pizza"
Comments
"I like the place!! :-)"
"I found a cockroaches in y salad"

Decent but eeeeh..

Food Review
The Pizza tasted good,unfortunately it was not hot when received, the garlic knots ordered were actually burnt and not soft, they were so burnt the garlic that was suppose to be on them was nonexistent. I called to complain but there was no answer.

Service Review
The delivery driver was friendly. The delivery in itself took 1 hour. I ordered the Pizza and Garlic Knots. No reason for the delay.
The guy that answered the phone seemed bored at life and slightly rude. He didn’t confirm if he had the address right and I had to guide him through the whole conversation.

Pizza with pepperoni

Was a good pizza. It would’ve been much better hot. Good amount of cheese, sauce, and pepperoni.

Garlic Knots

They were burnt, arrived cold, no garlic noticeable, harder then rocks.

kiminaris photo

kiminaris

Пловдив, Пловдив

Unbearable insult

I stayed at a hotel and ordered by telephone.
But my English is not good.
Then owner hung up the phone.
I tried to call 4-5 times.
But he hang up every time.
And he said to me an insulting word.
“What language are you speaking?”
“This is Chinese restaurant. No pizza.”
“Go to sleep.”
with laughing.
I can not stand it.
Someone please punish him.

WendyWett photo

WendyWett

Greensburg, PA

Jorge's is yummy!

Great food, fast delivery, and a cute delivery boy…. what else can a big girl ask for?? Very good and I would definitely eat here again!!

Cheesesteak Delux

Very delicious and it came with fries and a soda for 5 bucks!!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Good For Kids Parking

Jorge Pizza Pasta Italian  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/14/2016 A diner from Wayne, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2016 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 7/09/2016 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 5/17/2016 A diner from Farmingville, NY tried it.

• 3/12/2016 A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2016 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 1/12/2016 A diner from Hackensack, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/28/2015 A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried it.

• 12/24/2015 A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.

• 12/11/2015 A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Jorge Pizza Pasta Italian is located near the cities of Elizabethport, Elizabeth Port, Industrial Hillside, Hillside, and Roselle Park.
People found this by searching for: Jorges Pizza Pasta Menu, Georgie's Pizza Elizabeth Nj, Jorge's Pizza Elizabeth Nj, George's Pizza Elizabeth Nj, Jorges Pizza Elizabeth Nj, George's Pizza In Elizabeth Nj, and Jorges Pizza Pasta.