Joseph's Grill

Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Burgers

Joseph's Grill is a American, Hamburgers, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users tipped more than 18%.

bketch photo

bketch

St Paul, MN

Good food

We have our classmates lunch every couple of months and never know how many will be attending. The staff is always great at fixing tables for us. The food is always great

April 30, 2012

Great Food

My wife and I had an enjoyable baby back rib dinner. We had quick service with a friendly waitress who also had a sense of humor. The ribs were done just right and not buried in sauce. Potatoes were smooth with lots of butter. Just…
July 17, 2010

Salty Food

Before my first visit to Joseph's with some business associates, I read quite a few online poor comments about it's food and service. So I tried to be safe by ordering a nice chicken salad. The service was fine and attentive, but the food…

American Hamburgers Burgers
Tips
  • Though the restaurant closes at 10pm, the bar often stays open later, depending on the crowd.
Mon-Fri 06:00AM - 10:00PM
Sat 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Sun 01:30PM - 10:00PM

Joseph's Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Joseph's Grill is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Joseph's Grill St Paul Mn, Www.Josephgrill.Be [email protected], Joseph's Restaurant St Paul, Joseph's St Paul, Www.Josephs Restaurant/Wabasha Loc, Owner Josephs Restaurant On Wabasha St Paul Mn, Josephs Grill St. Paul Mn Breakfast Menu, Joseph's Grill Wabasha, and Josephs Grill.