Jose's Blue Sombrero

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Jose's Blue Sombrero is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/31/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/27/2014

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2013

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

ginmuffin photo

ginmuffin

Milwaukee, WI

Ok

This is an ok place. Not my favorite and i would not go out of my way to go here. There are plenty of other places I’d rather go. But if it’s close by then it’s a good place to go.

FruitCup photo

FruitCup

Milwaukee, WI

Guacamole to die for

Hailing from the Southwest, I’m admittedly a snob when it comes to Mexican food. While JSB isn’t bad, it’s not the best I’ve ever had either. What does stand out, however, is their tableside guacamole ($8). Forget the simple guacamole, and get the tableside stuff that they make fresh in front of you. It’s worth every penny.

There have been times when I met friends for dinner, and I watched them eat their meals while I pigged out on my tableside guac and a margarita. And I was in heaven.

Tableside Guacamole

The best guacamole I’ve ever had. Pay the extra few dollars and get the tableside guac, it’s worth it.

February 18, 2011

Awesome!

Awesome, awesome awesome. This is one of my favorite places and I go here all the time. The food is excellent and the guac is to die for. The wait staff is incredibly friendly. I have only had bland food once, and as soon as I said I…

6/02/2018

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried Grimaldi's Pizzeria.

5/12/2018

A Vegetarian food lover from Muskego, WI tried Cafe Manna.

5/09/2018

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Oak Creek, WI tried Panera Bread.

5/09/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Kingsport, TN tried Bonefish Grill and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/05/2018

A dining patron from US tried Bombay Bicycle Club, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Their Monte Cristo Sandwich was out of this world!!! I also worked at this restaurant in Brookfield WI & Jacksonville, FL. Fond memories and the food was delicious!!
5/02/2018

Mraether tried Cafe Manna.

4/19/2018

A diner from New Berlin, WI tried Peggy Yee Emperor's Kitchen.

4/06/2018

A dining patron from New Berlin, WI tried Grimaldi's Pizzeria and liked it. They liked the food.

3/27/2018

A dining patron from Piscataway, NJ tried Code Red Restaurant & Lounge.

3/24/2018

A Seafood food lover from Franklin, WI tried Bonefish Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
There were 3 different wait staff people circulating with water, drinks, food, all with a smile. The food and drinks arrived in a reasonable time, the food was still hot, and the portions generous. I will definitely return.
Mexican Dinner Lunch

Jose's Blue Sombrero  Restaurant Reviews

Jose's Blue Sombrero is located near the cities of Elm Grove.
People found this by searching for: Jose's Blue Sombrero Menu, Blue Sombrero, Jose Blue Sombrero Brookfield, Blue Sombrero Brookfield, Jose's Blue Sombrero Brookfield, Blue Sombrero Menu Brookfield, Jose Blue Sombrero Brookfield Menu, and Jose Blue Sombrero Menu.