Jose's Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, American

Overall
Pros
"Walter's Special my favorite. Tortilla soup very good. "
"Awesome"
"There was hair in my food, ants crawling on the wall, I even got bit by one! The Dr.Pepper was disgusting! Not carbonated at all! And I'm really hoping they don't charge for this meal. I told our waitress and they were really nice about it and the"
Cons
"No cons, and I have eaten there many times."
Comments
"Recommend this reataurant highly."
"Clean the place! Check your food! & don't charge people for this kinda service!"
July 7, 2009

Jose's Mexican Restaurant is yum!

All I can say is yummy! More of a Tex-Mex than Mexican but still great food, service could be better, reasonably priced and great atmosphere! Good food in a small town!

Mexican Tex-mex American

Jose's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/03/2016 A diner from Liberty, TX tried it.

• 4/22/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from Bridge City, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Walter's Special my favorite. Tortilla soup very good.
    Cons
    No cons, and I have eaten there many times.
    Comments
    Recommend this reataurant highly.
  • 4/05/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome
  • 1/08/2016 A diner from TX tried it.

• 12/08/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/22/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/18/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

People found this by searching for: Joses Dayton Tx Menu, Jose Restaurant Dayton Tx, Joses Mexican Food Dayton Tx, Joses Dayton Texas, Jose's Dayton Menu, Jose's Mexican Restaurant Dayton Tx, and Jose Restaurant In Dayton.