Jose's Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, American

Overall
Pros
"Walter's Special my favorite. Tortilla soup very good. "
"Awesome"
"There was hair in my food, ants crawling on the wall, I even got bit by one! The Dr.Pepper was disgusting! Not carbonated at all! And I'm really hoping they don't charge for this meal. I told our waitress and they were really nice about it and the"
Cons
"No cons, and I have eaten there many times."
Comments
"Recommend this reataurant highly."
"Clean the place! Check your food! & don't charge people for this kinda service!"
July 7, 2009

Jose's Mexican Restaurant is yum!

All I can say is yummy! More of a Tex-Mex than Mexican but still great food, service could be better, reasonably priced and great atmosphere! Good food in a small town!

Mexican Tex-mex American

Jose's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/03/2016 A diner from Liberty, TX tried it.

• 4/22/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from Bridge City, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Walter's Special my favorite. Tortilla soup very good.
    Cons
    No cons, and I have eaten there many times.
    Comments
    Recommend this reataurant highly.
  • 4/05/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome
  • 1/08/2016 A diner from TX tried it.

• 12/08/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/22/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/18/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

People found this by searching for: Joses Mexican Food Dayton Tx, Joses Dayton Texas Menu, Joses Dayton Tx Menu, Jose Restaurant Dayton Tx, Jose's Mexican Restaurant Dayton Tx, Joses Dayton Texas, Jose Restaurant In Dayton, and Jose's Dayton Menu.