Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant

Ordo3 photo

Ordo3

Cherry Hill, NJ

A Very, Very Limited Review

Let me tell you the reasons why I can’t do a conventional review of this restaurant:; i.e. why I can’t tell you what I ate nor how much it cost: I was a guest of a Chinese friend, whose improbable English, coupled with my poor hearing, made for very poor communications. The waitress didn’t speak English and, in fact, I was the only Occidental in the restaurant. My friend kept ordering Dim Sum small plates, and we kept devouri ng them, and when it was all over the only thing I can say is that the food was thoroughly enjoyable.

Authentic Chinese Parking American

From CityGrid:

Located in the beautiful city of Philadelphia, Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant has been dedicated to offering the most memorable dining experience for you. We pick ingredients carefully and use only the freshest and natural ones to prepare every dish, and have been trying to cook them in a healthier way to provide the most nutritious food. Much attention has been considered to ensure you a cozy and inviting ambiance where you could enjoy not only the great meal, but also the authentic atmosphere. Our staff will greet you with the warmest welcome, whether you are a habitual patron or a first timer. We have made painstaking efforts to create the tidiest and cleanest dining place, and we guarantee you with a friendly and timely service. Call or visit us today!

Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Joy Tsin Lau Dim Sum Menu, Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant, Joy Tsin Lau Philadelphia Pa, Joy Tsin Lau Restaurant Philadelphia, Joy Chin Rou Philadelphia, Philly Chinatown Joy Chin, Joy Tsin Lau Philadelphia, Joy Chin Lau, and Joy Tsin Lau Menu.