Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant

Ordo3 photo

Ordo3

Cherry Hill, NJ

A Very, Very Limited Review

Let me tell you the reasons why I can’t do a conventional review of this restaurant:; i.e. why I can’t tell you what I ate nor how much it cost: I was a guest of a Chinese friend, whose improbable English, coupled with my poor hearing, made for very poor communications. The waitress didn’t speak English and, in fact, I was the only Occidental in the restaurant. My friend kept ordering Dim Sum small plates, and we kept devouri ng them, and when it was all over the only thing I can say is that the food was thoroughly enjoyable.

July 6, 2012

This is my favorite spot in Chinatown

This is my favorite spot in Chinatown for Dim Sum. Very kid friendly. Just park in garage next door & validate your ticket at the register.
August 19, 2009

Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Rstrnt is second choice

Not a horrible second choice if you are in Chinatown and the Panda Garden is closed for whatever reason or too crowded. Its not as good but its tough to really mess up chinese food. Prices are still reasonable and the food is served…

Downey's Pub

Spanish in City Center East

Golden Pond

Chinese in City Center East

4/26/2018

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Bizini's Famous Seafood Steaks in Logan/ Ogontz/ Fern Rock.

4/26/2018

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried Lorenzo's Cafe Espresso Ristorante Italiano.

4/26/2018

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Andonios Diner in Bustleton. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
This restaurant reminds me of those old world diners or the mom and pop eateries. The owner and staff are always warm and inviting. You won't be disappointed!
4/25/2018

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Ed's Pizza House in Olney.

4/25/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Pizza Hut in Mayfair.

4/25/2018

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried Golden Crust Pizza III in East Falls, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food.

Pros
I had the Shrimp Cesaer Salad and the lettuce was a deep green not wilted or browning. The shrimp were perfectly cooked and I got a shrimp with every forkful. This place has come up a great deal because presentation is everything to me and what they pr
Cons
Just continue to shell out perfect dishes.
Comments
You will be amazed of this little haven in East Falls.
4/24/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Classic Sub Shop in Cedarbrook/Stenton.

4/24/2018

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried King of Pizza in Hunting Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/24/2018

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Bella's Breakfast & Lunch in North Philadelphia West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/22/2018

A Deli food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Party-Time Deli-Caterers in Kensington and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
2 foot seafood salad hoagie $11.00
Cons
everything is pretty much worth what you pay for it, no real cons
Authentic Chinese Parking American

From CityGrid:

Located in the beautiful city of Philadelphia, Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant has been dedicated to offering the most memorable dining experience for you. We pick ingredients carefully and use only the freshest and natural ones to prepare every dish, and have been trying to cook them in a healthier way to provide the most nutritious food. Much attention has been considered to ensure you a cozy and inviting ambiance where you could enjoy not only the great meal, but also the authentic atmosphere. Our staff will greet you with the warmest welcome, whether you are a habitual patron or a first timer. We have made painstaking efforts to create the tidiest and cleanest dining place, and we guarantee you with a friendly and timely service. Call or visit us today!

John's Place

Pizza in Fairmount-Spring Garden

The Couch Tomato Bistro

Tapas in Manayunk

Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Joy Tsin Lau Philadelphia Pa, Joy Tsin Lau Dim Sum Menu, Joy Tsin Lau Chinese Restaurant, Joy Chin Rou Philadelphia, Joy Tsin Lau Menu, Joy Chin Lau, Joy Tsin Lau Restaurant Philadelphia, Philly Chinatown Joy Chin, and Joy Tsin Lau Philadelphia.