Juan Pablo's

Cuisine: Kid's Menu, Catering, Cafe

Juan Pablo's is a Kid's Menu, Catering, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"As Always the service, food, the servers & greeters are always friendly. We enjoy the over all visit. We recommend this restaurant to everyone. LOVE THIS PLACE."
"Service, Decoration, Especially the Food is astonishingly good. Where a big time regular. Jones' family."
"I lime food "
"I love danlalos i lik the casa deas"
"Fast, kind service."
Cons
"Nothing really."
"I like food "
"Notheng"
Comments
"I love food"
"No"
RedRiverRader photo

RedRiverRader

Sulphur Springs, TX

Looking for Great Tex-Mex...This is the Juan...

Location- – 1216 Mockingbird Lane
Phone no- – (903) 885-0066

This is the largest and best place for good Tex-Mex in
Sulphur Springs. We have been going here years, even
when it was TaMolly’s Mexican Restaurant. The name has
changed but the food only got better..

The staff is outstanding, always friendly and helpful if
you have not eaten here before. They make substitutes
without a fuss.

Be sure to spruce up, You will see someone you know.

Chicken Quadrilles

Chicken Quadrilles, a bowl of chiro beans, a few chips and a
big glass of tea. Something to write home to Mama about, or
take her with you. that is what I do…

January 2, 2010

Juan Pablos

Typical Tex-Mex food. There is a lot on the menu to choose from. I like the cheese chimi best. The chips and hot sauce are good. Food is delivered almost too fast which leads me to believe it may be pre-cooked and microwaved on order. …
January 1, 2010

Juan Pablos

I really want to recommend Juan Pablos. The cheese chimichanga is so delicious that it really wants to be eaten by all! Unfortunately, I just can't do it. We went with our family and they forgot one meal, had another meal entirely wrong…

Child Plates Delivery Kid's Menu

Juan Pablo's  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/25/2016 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/30/2016 A diner from Mineola, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing really.
  • 11/16/2015 A diner from Wilburton, OK tried it.

• 10/21/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 10/18/2015 A diner from Sulphur Springs, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 6/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    I lime food
    Cons
    I like food
    Comments
    I love food
  • 5/29/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love danlalos i lik the casa deas
    Cons
    Notheng
    Comments
  • 5/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast, kind service.
People found this by searching for: Juan Pablos Sulphur Springs Tx Menu, Juan Pablo'S Menu, Juan Pablos Sulphur Springs, Juan Pablos Menu Sulphur Springs, Juan Pablo Sulphur Springs Tx, Juan Pablos Sulphur Springs Menu, Juan Pablos Sulphur Springs Tx, and Juan Pablo Restaurant Sulphur Springs Tx.