1036 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632-4032

Judy's Catering

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Pasta, Catering, Lunch

Judy's Catering is a Pasta, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

portableatheist photo

portableatheist

Longview, WA

Unbelievable!

A friend of mine kept bragging about Judy’s Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. As a food skeptic, I was a little unsure, but was very curious about said dish. As we arrived, it was the only thing on my mind, and I got around to ordering. The wait wasn’t long, and before the meal arrived, they brought out a basket of bread with their own cheese sauce for dipping. It was excellent! I ordered a bowl of clam chowder, and as it was placed on the table I could already taste it. The soup is thick, the potatoes are full, and the sauce is incredible; a mountain of flavors. All of this made me eager for the main course, and then it arrived.

Let me make this as clear as possible: I have never, in my life, had a better Fettuccine… never.

I can’t even begin to describe how powerful this dish is. The aroma, the taste, the texture, the pasta… all of it was intoxicating. Everything is made fresh, and you can definitely taste it.

Judy’s is phenomenal, end of story. :D

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo

Like I said, this was fucking phenomenal.

Pasta Catering Dinner

Judy's Catering  Restaurant Reviews

Judy's Catering is located near the cities of Kelso and Litchfield.
People found this by searching for: Judy's Restaurant Menu Longview Wa, Judytakeoutand Catering, 1036 Washington Way, Judys Restaurant Soups In Longview, Wa, Judy's Restaurant Longview Washington, Judy's Restaurant & Catering, Longview, Wa, and Catering 98632.