Julienne

Neighborhoods: San Marino
Cuisine: French, American (New), Catering

Julienne is a French, American (New), and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/03/2017

A French food lover from South Pasadena, CA tried it.

• 9/14/2016

A French chowhound from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2016

A French chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/14/2015

A dining patron from Brea, CA tried it.

• 10/07/2015

A French chowhound from Pasadena, CA tried it.

• 7/16/2015

A French chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 3/20/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/24/2015

A French food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 10/06/2014

A French chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/06/2013

A French chowhound from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

sweetie photo

sweetie

Kawartha Lakes, ON

Julienne in San Marino

I visited this Quaint adorable restaurant on Sunday and loved all of it. My parents lived in the neighborhood back in ‘59 when it was the San Marino Market. The food was delicious and the service impeccable. If you go there you may want to skip the frame and home decorative store next to it on the east side of the restaurant. I was greeted there by a very uptight woman there. The things insede were beautiful to say the least but they don’t seem to want anyone to shop there. when I reached out to feel the texture of the top of a vase she reprimanded me and told me not to touch anything in the store in the RUDEST tone that I haven’t heard since I was a child! My mother jumped to my defense and told her it was totally inappropriate of her to speak to me that way. She told my mother that most people would know better than to touch things in a store! after a few attempts to let her show a nicer sde to us we left and she actually slammed the door behind us! Well I really could have bought this $1000 vase but I didn’t since I was treated so rudely.NEVER EVER prejudge you customers! I mentioned to someone at Julienne that they were much nicer than the lady next door. She looked mortified and admitted they hear these kind of things about this woman all the time! So enjoy your meal at Julienne but stay out of the Lions Den next door!

French American (New) Takeout
Mon-Fri 07:00AM - 10:45AM
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 03:30PM
Mon-Fri 12:00PM - 04:00PM

Julienne  Restaurant Reviews

Julienne is located near the cities of San Gabriel, East San Gabriel, Alhambra, Victoria, and East Pasadena.
People found this by searching for: Julienne San Marino Restaurant, Julienne's San Marino, Juliannes, Julianne S Restaurant, Julienne Restaurant San Marino, Julienne In San Marino, Julienne San Marino, and Juliennes San Marino.