Julie's Waterfront

Neighborhoods: Edgewood
Cuisine: Seafood, American, Salads

Julie's Waterfront is a Seafood, American, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food was delicious! We sat on the covered patio and it was glorious!"
Cons
"The building is quaint but in need of some small repairs."
Comments
"I recommend the grilled salmon scampi!! Delish!!"
  • 5/20/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Beverly Hills, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/18/2016

A Seafood food lover from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 12/08/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was delicious! We sat on the covered patio and it was glorious!
    Cons
    The building is quaint but in need of some small repairs.
    Comments
    I recommend the grilled salmon scampi!! Delish!!
  • 5/06/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/17/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 7/26/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Itsyummy photo

Itsyummy

Apopka, FL

Great Overall Experience

Casual Dining, great service, tasty dishes, what else do you want?
Julie’s offers a lovely view of a lake, so most of the seats are outside. The restaurant isn’t fancy. The ambiance is relaxed (the wait staff wears jeans or shorts). The food was very good. It wasn’t particularly fancy but it was a good value (the other people with me all agreed).
This is the kind of place where you can kick back and not worry about impressing anyone – most of the people were wearing shorts or dressed casually.

Land and Sea Combo

I had the NY Strip with Grilled Grouper filet. The portions were sizable. While I am not a big eater, I can see a big man being full on what was served.
The Strip was tasty and cooked according to my specifications.
I found the Grouper to be a bit dry. However, it was still good.
I had the veggie medley that was definitely frozen (a little disappointing). However the Baked Potato made up for it.
I liked the Coleslaw as my side, not to sweet (a scoop’s worth), not one of servings where you get two bites.

dcbuffy photo

dcbuffy

Orlando, FL

Good value

This place was very quaint, a shabby looking place from the outside. However, the food was great, prices very affordable and good service. The menu is extensive too. There is a nice deck overlooking the water which would be nice in cool weather. Don’t let the looks fool you, this is a nice place to eat out.

grilled scallops

Scallops were huge and very meaty and tender. I got mine done in lemon butter, which could have had more flavor. There are several preparations to choose from as well as sides. The portion size was very good. I was comfortably full but I did not eat the vegetables since I don’t like peppers in them.

February 12, 2009

Fair prices, bit pricey

This restaurant is waterfront. We ate on the patio (that needs a furniture upgrade) with a nice view of the Lake. \r The menu is fish sandwiches, platters, steaks, salads and a variety of bar type food. For dinner last night we…

5/23/2017

A Southern chowhound from US tried Oley's Kitchen And Bar B Que in Rosemont.

5/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Orlando, FL tried Kim Wu Chinese Restaurant in Kirkman South.

5/20/2017

A food lover from Swarthmore, PA tried Bistro Paradise Restaurant & Bar in Metro West.

5/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Allentown, PA tried O'Shucks Pub & Billiards, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
From the time we entered the door there was Hospitality...Delicious Food...Fun...In a really nice Irish pub atmosphere. One of the owners are always there to help...And service is fantastic. The menu surprised me when I seen the duck listed. We had Eight
5/20/2017

P1nk16 tried San Angel Inn.

5/20/2017

P1nk16 tried Tiffin Foods in Florida Center.

5/20/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Palm Bay, FL tried Latin American Cafe & Restaurant in Bithlo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2017

A Puerto Rican chowhound from Saint Petersburg, FL tried Mi Viejo San Juan.

5/16/2017

A Pizza food lover from Orlando, FL tried Giovanni's.

Seafood American Salads
Tips
  • If you'd like a rare moment of quiet at Julie's, aim for 3pm-6pm on weekdays. Or come in during a downpour and listen to raindrops on the deck's fiberglass roof.

Julie's Waterfront  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Julie's Lakeside Orlando, Julies Lakeside, Julie's On The Waterfront, Julies Waterfront Menu, Julie Waterfront Orlando Menu, Julie's Waterfront, Julie's Waterfront Restaurant Orlando, Julie's Waterfront Menu, and Julie's Waterfront Orlando.