67 Rue Beaubien E
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2S 1R1

Julieta Cuisine Latine

(Between Rue St-Dominique and Avenue Casgrain)

Neighborhoods: Saint-Édouard
Cuisine: Latin, Peruvian, South American

Julieta Cuisine Latine is a Latin, Peruvian, and South American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

budget buster

I was here with a small group. You do not get a menu in your hand, the menu is written on a blackboard on the wall. Some of our group members found it hard to see the board.

There were several appetizers, two soups, three main courses, and two desserts. All dishes are a la carte. The waitress gave us a detailed explanation of each item in the menu, switching back and forth between French and English. Doing so was much appreciated, but it also meant waiting almost an hour to place our order. There was only one waitress for the entire room, which meant she had to stop taking our orders at one point to fetch dishes that were ready for other tables.

Portions were on the small side for the price. I enjoyed what I did eat, but I would have liked a little more on my plate. I was going to order dessert, but rice pudding for $6.50 and pumpkin-sweet potato pudding for $7.50 was out of my budget. While the food was very tasty, I am reluctant to return because I found it expensive and service was too slow for my liking.

(Note: contrary to some reports, this is NOT a BYOW establishment. The wine list consisted of 4 whites, 4 reds, and Red Stripe Beer.

onglet

A beef dish, with short strips of grilled beef, onions, halved boiled new potatoes, a modest amount of dripping. A few bits of pin-thin asparagus hid at the bottom of the pile, do not remember what other vegetables were included. A bit livery tasting (which doesnt bother me) and rather a small portion. After I finished, my tablemate pointed out that by serving it in pieces, I did not get a full onglet.

Arepitas

These free nibbles arrived only after we placed our orders. Toonie-sized, piping hot corn pancakes, stacked on end in a small dish, accompanied by a runny white cheese. Oh these were so good and I polished off more than my share!

Latin Peruvian South American

Julieta Cuisine Latine  Restaurant Reviews

Julieta Cuisine Latine is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Julieta Montreal Latino, Julieta Montreal, La Julietta Restaurant, Montreal, Julieta Cuisine Latine Reviews, Julieta Cuisine Latine, Julieta Cuisine La Tine, Julietta Beaubien, and Resto Julietta.