1615 Rue St-Denis
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2X 3K3

Juliette & Chocolat

(Between Boulevard de Maisonneuve E and Rue Émery)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: Chocolate, Lunch, Crepes

Juliette & Chocolat is a Chocolate, Lunch, and Crepes restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Sweet crepes"
  • 11/15/2013

A Chocolate food lover from Montréal, QC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sweet crepes
AnimaBlue photo

AnimaBlue

Best Chocolately Experience In the Quartier Latin

In my opinion, Juliette & Chocolat has the best, highest- quality hot chocolately drinks & desserts in town.

I´ve been to this location many times.

Once with a group of less than 10 people, sometimes with a friend or two, and a few times on my own, alone.

I love it.

I´ve tried various hot chocolates on the menu & they are made with fresh, very rich, thick chocolate made on the premises. I am also a fan of their buckwheat crepes.

Here is a warning about this busy location:
It´s in the hottest, most happening spot in the Quartier Latin area, near at least 3 cinemas (Quartier Latin, NFB & Cinema Quebecois) and a whole slew of restos and small little hideaway bars.

As they say – location, location location.

So expect to wait for a table when you go in.
They take NO reservations. This place is just too popular.

I´ve been there early in the day & late at night, and during all the times, the place was hopping with chocoholics.

But this chocolately experience is worth the wait.

One of my very faves & most original chocolately treats sampled here?

The Spicy Sunset. It´s a chocolately beverage with alcohol, cardamom and a few other special things.

Imagine what a chai-like beverage would taste like if it danced the rhumba with some decadent alcohol. Hot. Yum.

Scrumptious chocolate delight.

Spicy Sunset

Not sure what the price is – that´s just an educated guess – will have to update when I go back.

A cold, chocolately beverage with alcohol, cardamom and a few other special things.

Scrumptious chocolate delight.

CheapEthnicEatz photo

CheapEthnicEatz

Montréal, QC

Chocolate drinks to die for

And so we headed to our last stop. This walk took an interesting turn, as we realized we had to walk right into the heart of the Just for Laugh Festival along St-Denis street. All I and most members could think was : Uh oh! How will we find a table to accommodate everyone with a festival around?

The dessert gods were on our side, we did not wait very long. We were promptly enough shown to our table for 13 at Juliette et Chocolat. The courageous trudged along in ordering their hot chocolates, chocolate shooters, chocolate martinis, chocolate crepes and chocolate fondue! This place is addictive. So, so, so good. Everyone was on a cocoa rush and buzz.

Savory crepes are great to…try the goat cheese and pesto.

bakingbabe photo

bakingbabe

food amazing, service awful

Amazing food and desserts. I always go there when I crave something sweet. The service was extremely slow. Once the food was eventually served (45 minutes later…), the waiter didn’t even check up on us to see if we wanted to order more …. The food IS indeed great but the terrible service really turns me off the place. The hot chocolates are divine

9/19/2020

A Pizza food lover from Montréal, QC tried McGill Pizzeria in Jeanne-Mance, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/26/2020

A Coffee chowhound from Montréal, QC tried Café Cabrini in Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie.

8/10/2020

A French food lover from Akron, OH tried The Beaver Club in Ville-Marie, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Most attentive service we have ever received anywhere!
8/05/2020

A dining patron from Montréal, QC tried Café Cabrini in Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie.

8/03/2020

A dining patron from Montréal, QC tried Restaurant St-Aubin in Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie.

4/26/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Brossard, QC tried Restaurant Delicieux in Côte-Des-Neiges.

4/07/2020

A dining patron from Montréal, QC tried Pendeli's Pizza in Hampstead, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food is very good.
2/16/2020

A Coffee chowhound from Québec, QC tried Café Cabrini in Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/10/2020

A dining patron from Laval, QC tried Carveli Restaurant Inc in Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/28/2020

A dining patron from CA tried St. Pius X Culinary Institute in Ahuntsic-Cartierville and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chocolate Lunch Crepes

Awrifiqzcr354zeje7bpyt
valmont

Kintnersville, PA

Juliette & Chocolat  Restaurant Reviews

Juliette & Chocolat is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Best Drinking Chocolate In Montreal Quartier Latin, Juliette Et Chocolat Menu, Chocolat Juliette Montreal Menu, Chocolate Ville Restaurant Menu, Chocolate Ville Restaurant Review, Restaurant De Crepe Juliette Montreal, Juliette Et Chocolat Menu Montreal, and Chocolat Ville.