1550 Kenneth Rd
York, PA 17404-2275

Jumbo Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"We've been going here for years. The service is always friendly & the food is good. We're ordered out & dined in as well. "
"Best chinese in York! We won't go anywhere else. "
"One of the best chinese restaurants in York! Excellent food and the owners are amazing!"
"I like Chinese food"
"The Rice was really delicious."
"the owners and employees are extremely kind. i love the customer service"
"Always fresh"
"Fast service"
"Food"
"Fast service"
"Great"
"Service"
"Lovely people and great food! Little but homey restaurant. "
"Best food"
Cons
"nothing, in my opinion"
"Consistent quality "
"Small space"
"More like a restaurant"
Comments
"The staff is awesome. Family run and always remeber us."
"No"
"I love that they also sell beautiful jewelry there."
"No"
"Love to eat here!"
"Great place"
  • 4/13/2018

A diner from Dover, PA tried it.

• 4/09/2018

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/09/2018

A Chinese chowhound from York, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best Chinese food in York, best prices also
  • 2/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 2/11/2018

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 2/09/2018

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 1/05/2018

• 1/02/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from York, PA tried it.

February 6, 2017

This was a nice restaurant :) I like Asians and assassins. When ever I want to get my gamer assassin online I come here to assassinate some good old Chinese broccoli. :] 10/11
August 18, 2008

Best Chinese in York

This is one of the best Chinese restaurants I have ever eaten at, let alone in York, PA. The spicy foods have just enough spice to make them hot, but not overpowering. The meals are ready in a very timely fashion, whether eating in,…
July 12, 2006

One of the best Chinese restaurants

I was introduced to this restaurant when we ordered from work. I was very impressed with their menu and with their delivery service (very polite and prompt). Since moving on with employers, I still make a special trip to frequent this…

4/13/2018

A Chinese food lover from Dover, PA tried Jumbo Chinese Restaurant.

4/09/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Jumbo Chinese Restaurant.

4/07/2018

A diner from Schuylkill Haven, PA tried Victor's Italian Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The staff is excellent! Very attentive and genuine.
4/07/2018

A diner from York, PA tried Kelly's Inn.

4/06/2018

An American chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried Jackie B's.

4/06/2018

A Chinese food lover from Lebanon, PA tried Green Garden.

4/06/2018

An American food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried Jackie B's and liked it.

4/06/2018

A dining patron from US tried Kelly's Inn.

4/05/2018

A diner from York, PA tried Jackie B's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2018

A dining patron from US tried Shakey Jakes Stromboli Pizza.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Jumbo Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Jumbo Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of York County, North York, Grantley, West York, and Shiloh.
People found this by searching for: Jumbo York Pa, Jumbo Chinese Restaurant Menu York Pa, Jumbo Chinese York Pa, Chinese Resturant In York, Pa., Jumbo Chinese Restaurant Menu, Jumbo Chinese Restaurant York Pa, Jumbo Chinese York Pa Menu, Jumbo Chinese Menu, and Jumbos York Menu.