112 Berry St
Brooklyn, NY 11211

Juniper

Neighborhoods: Greenpoint
Cuisine: American, Cajun, Southern

Juniper is a American, Cajun, and Southern restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Tried cajun food for the first time in my life. I highly recommend the catfish sandwich with spicy fries. The owner told me that the panko they use on the catfish is rice, not flour. As a result, it's crunchier and doesn't hold as much oil. That makes"
Cons
Comments
"Oh, there is a backyard patio with tables. Very cool. "
  • 4/29/2016

Georgel tried it.

• 4/30/2016

An American food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/30/2014

GeorgeL photo

GeorgeL

Woodbridge, NJ

Cajun in Brooklyn

The catfish sandwich, the catfish sandwich, the catfish sandwich. I hope I got my point across. This is the first cajun restaurant I have ever visited and found it to be better than I thought. For one, I was expecting cajun to be greasy but I was proven wrong. The catfish sandwich is covered with rice panko which gives it a super crunchy outside while minimizing an oily feel. You get a generous portion of two catfish fillets accompanied by spicy fries with cajun seasoning. Oh, and check this out, an underlooked but super important part is that the sandwich bun has a splash of butter. Now that adds so much more dimension. Amazing.

The best sandwich in the world - Catfish sandwich with spicy fries at Juniper

Catfish sandwich with spicy fries

Rice panko encrusted catfish fillet with buttered bun. Amazing.

American Cajun Good for groups

Juniper  Restaurant Reviews

Juniper is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Juniper Restaurant Brooklyn, Juniper Restaurant Brooklyn Ny, Juniper 112 Brooklyn, Juniper Greenpoint, Juniper Brooklyn Menu, Juniper 11211, Juniper Williamsburg Brooklyn, and Juniper Restaurant In Brooklyn.