Just Oxtails Soul Food

Neighborhoods: Sunnyside
Cuisine: Southern, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The food was good"
"Customer service sucks ass. Owner links ass too "
Cons
"None I love the food"
"Owner links ass and is a bitch too"
"Everything "
Comments
  • 1/24/2016

A Southern food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

• 8/06/2015

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/26/2014

A Southern chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was good
    Cons
    None I love the food
  • 4/19/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Customer service sucks ass. Owner links ass too
    Cons
    Owner links ass and is a bitch too
  • 11/14/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Everything
    Comments
    None
  • 9/15/2013

A dining patron from Auburn, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2013

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

July 20, 2014

I saw just oxtail on cooking channel months ago and had to try it. I love soul food and I am a good cook but they nailed it! Some of the best oxtail beans and greens I have had ever but especially in Houston!
July 4, 2011

Not Good!

I ate here on July 3, 2011. I was just passing by, heard of it before, thought I would try it out. I love oxtails, stewed, smothered, baked, doesn't matter. I thought I would order oxtails, because it is in the name. Soul Food is not…
July 6, 2010

good food; bad service

II paid for the two dinners and drove home. When I got home I showered and sat down to eat dinner ? only there was one problem: NO MEAT!\r \r So? I put one some clothes and headed back in the rain to go back to the restaurant. I called the…

Reed & Son Barbeque

MS Betty's Kitchen

American in Southeast

Reid's Barbecue

B B's BBQ

2/12/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried Bravos Mexican Restaurant in Southbelt/ Ellington and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/16/2018

A diner from Bellville, TX tried Barnaby's Cafe in Greater Heights and liked it.

2/16/2018

A diner from Spring, TX tried Hou Wei.

2/15/2018

A dining patron from Friendswood, TX tried M&M Grill.

2/15/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Houston, TX tried Mama's Seafood in Eastex/ Jensen.

2/14/2018

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Chirp's Chicken & Rice in Greater Fifth Ward.

2/14/2018

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Hunan Plus in Sharpstown.

2/14/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried Carrabba's Italian Grill in Memorial.

2/13/2018

A diner from Makassar, 38 tried Fornos of Italy in Westchase.

2/13/2018

A Salvadoran chowhound from Houston, TX tried LA Pupusa Loca in Spring Shadows, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Southern Parking Catering

Just Oxtails Soul Food  Restaurant Reviews

Just Oxtails Soul Food is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Places To Eat Lunch 77098, Soul Food Oxtails, Just Oxtails Menu, Restaurants Within Houston, Tx 77015, Just Oxtails Soul Food Menu, Just Oxtails Soul Food Houston Menu, Houstons Restaurant, Restaurants In Laporte Indiana On Pine Lake, and Just Oxtails Houston Menu.