Just Oxtails Soul Food

Neighborhoods: Sunnyside
Cuisine: Southern, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"The food was good"
"Customer service sucks ass. Owner links ass too "
Cons
"None I love the food"
"Owner links ass and is a bitch too"
"Everything "
Comments
July 20, 2014

I saw just oxtail on cooking channel months ago and had to try it. I love soul food and I am a good cook but they nailed it! Some of the best oxtail beans and greens I have had ever but especially in Houston!
July 4, 2011

Not Good!

I ate here on July 3, 2011. I was just passing by, heard of it before, thought I would try it out. I love oxtails, stewed, smothered, baked, doesn't matter. I thought I would order oxtails, because it is in the name. Soul Food is not…
July 6, 2010

good food; bad service

II paid for the two dinners and drove home. When I got home I showered and sat down to eat dinner ? only there was one problem: NO MEAT!\r \r So? I put one some clothes and headed back in the rain to go back to the restaurant. I called the…

Southern Takeout Good for groups

Just Oxtails Soul Food  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/24/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 8/06/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 10/26/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was good
    Cons
    None I love the food
  • 4/19/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Customer service sucks ass. Owner links ass too
    Cons
    Owner links ass and is a bitch too
  • 11/14/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Everything
    Comments
    None
  • 9/15/2013 A diner from Auburn, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2013 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

Just Oxtails Soul Food is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Places To Eat Lunch 77098, Just Oxtails Soul Food Menu, Houstons Restaurant, Just Oxtails Soul Food Houston Menu, Just Oxtails Houston Menu, Just Oxtails Menu, Restaurants In Laporte Indiana On Pine Lake, and Restaurants Within Houston, Tx 77015.