2801 W 9th St
Chester, PA 19013-1710

Just Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"The pizza tastes really good!"
"They have fast delivery "
"Fast friendly service with a smile and excellent food"
"Love the pizza"
"Fast . cheap prices."
"Fast service"
"Love there pizza "
"The greasiest pizza I ever had in my life. Made my stomach turn afterwards. The guy that delivered my pizza smelled bad n was mad I did not have exact change"
"Pizza"
Cons
"No beef pepperoni. Ther are people (lots) that don't eat pork. "
"When you order well done and pick up a slice everything should not fall to your plate .crust soggy "
"Flavor of gravey Lil sweet tasting.. Could be me... "
"No beef pepperoni"
Comments
"Not at all!!"
"Everyone don't eat pork."
  • 7/03/2018

A dining patron from Lenni, PA tried it.

• 1/05/2018

A diner from Glen Mills, PA tried it and liked it.

• 12/02/2017

A Pizza food lover from Pipersville, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

• 11/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from Swarthmore, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Media, PA tried it.

• 6/13/2017

Terrellj tried it, liked it, and rated it . Terrellj liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The pizza tastes really good!
    Cons
    No beef pepperoni. Ther are people (lots) that don't eat pork.
  • 3/02/2017

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/15/2017

A dining patron from Lenni, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/03/2017

A Pizza food lover from Washington, DC tried it.

• 12/20/2016

A dining patron from Sharon Hill, PA tried it and liked it.

Pizza

fern photo

fern

Aston, PA

If you miss Giorgio's Pizza this is a must try

As a lifelong customer of Giorgio’s in Chester, I was at a loss when the new owners changed the pizza. I tried pizza from just about everywhere in Delco. A few people told me I had to try Just Pizza on 9th Street. The best advice I ever got.

The pizza is just like Giorgio’s and the people are friendly too. I am now a loyal customer.

Pizza

Pizza Catering Parking

Just Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Just Pizza is located near the cities of Eddystone, Uppr Chichstr, Ridley Twp, Upland, and Parkside.
People found this by searching for: Just Pizza Menu, Just Pizza In Chester Pa, Just Pizza, Just Pizza Chester Pa Menu, Just Pizza Chester Pa, Just Pizza In Chester, Just Pizza Menu Chester Pa, and Just Pizza Chester.