2140 N Mitthoeffer Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46229-1702

Just Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Just Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50 and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"excellent food its that simple!!!"
"Excellent variety delicious potatos great prices"
"Good people and my food is always hot and on time"
"Two for one double deal is awesome, but I ordered no black olives and they still put them on. And refused to replace or refund my money and I still had the entire pizza. "
"Food"
"Fast service and got my order right. "
"Very disappointing. I called this restaurant from the number online and it went to an alternate location. I wasn't aware of that, and it simply could have been rectified however the young lady was very rude! This was my first time ordering from here an"
"Awesome delivery time"
"Pizza is great!!"
"There buy one get one free that's Awesome! And its not just a promo"
"Pizza"
"Good service and food"
Cons
"love the spaghetti family platter please over stuff the plate!!! food is awesome!!!!"
"Slow service"
"N/a"
"You cannot eat in restaurant "
"I actually feel that as of now everything's good"
"Need more take out menus"
Comments
"hungry??? this is my spot !!! excellent place!!!"
"Dont pay with credit they added charges that wasn't accurate. "
"Wish they had a sit down restaurant. "
"They are the pizza people. "
  • 3/31/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 1/09/2017

A diner from Englewood, TN tried it.

• 12/18/2016

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/02/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 11/29/2016

• 4/27/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2015

• 9/26/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/18/2015

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

moonbeemz photo

moonbeemz

Yummy and fast

We haven’t ordered from these guys in years but we did tonight. We got two pizzas, breadsticks, 12 wings, and two hoagies for 35 bucks and it got there in half the time they quoted us. It was very fresh and delicious.

lkg1965 photo

lkg1965

Just Pizza

I ordered the other day from another Just pizza and it was great so I tried the one here off 21st and the first order was ok but not the crust. ordered again tonight 11/06\14 and I ask for a party cut (square cut) was told that they couldn’t guarantee they could do that. Well I feel like this I should be able to get what I want it being such a small request. Will update what happens when it gets here. If I don’t get that cut I will never get another pizza from them again.

Ok it is 8:29 and I did receive what is suppose to be a pizza it was over cooked and dried out yes it was the party cut but it was sorry looking. Go to any other one instead of this hole in the wall 25.99 wasted. Lesson learned!!!

Pizza

The flavor was great, but the crust was too thick for my liking.

Ordered two large pizza with ham, pepperoni, and sausage and it was over cooked and hard and as flat as the crust bad bad bad pizza, will never eat there again.

pzzaman60 photo

pzzaman60

Just Pizza, Just Wrong

I was interested in the group of Pizza Restaurants that called themselves “Just Pizza” Therefore I tried them all out. My idea was to run with an article for a local paper. But my experience at the Just Pizza on Mitthoefer called for more information getting out there.

I ws comparing the chicago style pizza’s at teh Just Pizza locations. When I saw that my pizza was not what I ordered, I brought it to there attention right away. In stead of making what I ordered, they made sure to let me know that I was not cheated. I continued to explain that this is not what I ordred. They were not concerned. They had sold their Pizza.

It is nothing out of the ordinary. The security of the place is like that of a bank. You slide your money through a glass window and they shove the pizza out another hole in the wall. If you want a good pizza then this is Just not the Pizza to get. Try one of the other locations.

Pizza

Nothing to excite the pizza eater

9/18/2018

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried The Boiling in Downtown Indianapolis.

9/17/2018

A Chinese food lover from Elk Grove Village, IL tried Egg Roll King.

9/15/2018

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried The Boiling in Downtown Indianapolis.

9/15/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Kin's Restaurant in Eagledale, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/14/2018

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Tortas El Guero in North High School, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/14/2018

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried D & C Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/13/2018

A chowhound from Kokomo, IN tried Seros Restaurant and liked it.

9/12/2018

A diner from US tried Four Seasons.

9/12/2018

A dining patron from US tried Mann's Grille and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/11/2018

A diner from US tried Noble Roman's in Chapel Hill Village.

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Just Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Just Pizza is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Just Pizza Indianapolis Menu, Just Pizza, Just Pizza Indianapolis Indiana, Just Pizza Indianapolis, Just Pizza Menu, Just Pizza Indy, and Just Pizza Menu Indianapolis.