1825 W Andrew Johnson Hwy
Morristown, TN 37814-3738

Justins

Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...loaded potato soup! "
Cons
"Slow service, cold food"
  • 10/21/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/30/2014

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...loaded potato soup!
  • 11/21/2013

An American food lover from Herriman, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2013

A dining patron from Greeneville, TN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Slow service, cold food
  • 10/15/2013

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 7/06/2013

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2013

A dining patron from Greensboro, NC tried it and liked it.

• 5/09/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

February 24, 2011

Customer Service? Senior Meal?

Improvements: A printed senior menu.. Other: The board said, "Seniors 2 - 5 PM $5.00". I stopped to have one of those $5.00 meals. I was told by my server to select from "this" part of the menu, which I did. When the bill came, the cost…
February 5, 2010

Baby Shower

We held a baby shower for my sister here and booked the whole section..well we started setting up and the waitress got mad and said that we could only have half of the section which we paid for the whole section to be booked. So we moved…
January 1, 2010

Good Review

I recently visited Justin's Restaurant and I loved it. The waiters and waitresses were great, they had excellent food (the pasta is to die for), and it was served at a timely manner. I never had to ask (beyond me ordering) for my food. I…

4/11/2018

A dining patron from US tried Hillbilly's Cabin Restaurant.

4/07/2018

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried El Toro Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/13/2018

A Pizza food lover from Morristown, TN tried Pizza Hut.

3/11/2018

A diner from Morristown, TN tried El Toro Mexican Restaurant.

3/06/2018

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried Pizza Cottage.

3/03/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried El Charrito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/21/2018

A Mexican food lover from Jefferson City, TN tried El Charrito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/12/2018

An American food lover from US tried Garden Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/25/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Papa John's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2018

A diner from Morristown, TN tried Dairy Queen, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
To hand the Lobby was messy
American Takeout Fast Food

Justins  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Justin's Morristown Tn, Justin's Restaurant Menu Morristown Tn, Justin's Morristown Restaurant, Justins Morristown Tn, Justin's Restaurant Morristown Tn Menu, Justin's Morristown Tn Menu, and Menu For Justin's Restaurant Morristown Tn.