1825 W Andrew Johnson Hwy
Morristown, TN 37814-3738

Justins

Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...loaded potato soup! "
Cons
"Slow service, cold food"
  • 10/21/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/30/2014

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...loaded potato soup!
  • 11/21/2013

An American food lover from Herriman, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2013

An American food lover from Greeneville, TN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Slow service, cold food
  • 10/15/2013

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 7/06/2013

An American food lover from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2013

An American chowhound from Greensboro, NC tried it and liked it.

• 5/09/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

February 24, 2011

Customer Service? Senior Meal?

Improvements: A printed senior menu.. Other: The board said, "Seniors 2 - 5 PM $5.00". I stopped to have one of those $5.00 meals. I was told by my server to select from "this" part of the menu, which I did. When the bill came, the cost…
February 5, 2010

Baby Shower

We held a baby shower for my sister here and booked the whole section..well we started setting up and the waitress got mad and said that we could only have half of the section which we paid for the whole section to be booked. So we moved…
January 1, 2010

Good Review

I recently visited Justin's Restaurant and I loved it. The waiters and waitresses were great, they had excellent food (the pasta is to die for), and it was served at a timely manner. I never had to ask (beyond me ordering) for my food. I…

5/21/2017

A chowhound from Morristown, TN tried El Charrito.

5/17/2017

A diner from TN tried Holston's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service, love the atmosphere, all of the burgers are amazing!
5/12/2017

A diner from Morristown, TN tried El Toro Mexican Restaurant.

5/09/2017

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried El Charrito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/07/2017

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried El Toro Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/05/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, TN tried El Toro Mexican Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/03/2017

A Grill food lover from US tried El Toro Mexican Restaurant.

5/03/2017

A diner from Arlington, TN tried Corner Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/02/2017

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried El Toro Mexican Restaurant.

4/28/2017

American Takeout Fast Food

Justins  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Menu For Justin's Restaurant Morristown Tn, Justin's Morristown Tn, Justin's Restaurant Menu Morristown Tn, Justin's Restaurant Morristown Tn Menu, Justin's Morristown Restaurant, Justins Morristown Tn, and Justin's Morristown Tn Menu.