1825 W Andrew Johnson Hwy
Morristown, TN 37814-3738

Justins

Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...loaded potato soup! "
Cons
"Slow service, cold food"
  • 10/21/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/30/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...loaded potato soup!
  • 11/21/2013

An American chowhound from Herriman, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2013

A diner from Greeneville, TN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Slow service, cold food
  • 10/15/2013

An American chowhound from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 7/06/2013

A diner from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2013

A dining patron from Greensboro, NC tried it and liked it.

• 5/09/2013

An American food lover from US tried it.

February 24, 2011

Customer Service? Senior Meal?

Improvements: A printed senior menu.. Other: The board said, "Seniors 2 - 5 PM $5.00". I stopped to have one of those $5.00 meals. I was told by my server to select from "this" part of the menu, which I did. When the bill came, the cost…
February 5, 2010

Baby Shower

We held a baby shower for my sister here and booked the whole section..well we started setting up and the waitress got mad and said that we could only have half of the section which we paid for the whole section to be booked. So we moved…
January 1, 2010

Good Review

I recently visited Justin's Restaurant and I loved it. The waiters and waitresses were great, they had excellent food (the pasta is to die for), and it was served at a timely manner. I never had to ask (beyond me ordering) for my food. I…

12/12/2017

A Grill chowhound from Morristown, TN tried El Toro Mexican Restaurant.

12/11/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Morristown, TN tried El Charrito.

12/07/2017

A diner from US tried Dairy Queen.

11/25/2017

A diner from Morristown, TN tried El Charrito.

11/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried El Charrito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/22/2017

A diner from Arlington, TN tried El Charrito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2017

A Pizza food lover from Morristown, TN tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/14/2017

A Buffet chowhound from US tried Golden Corral, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly hostess
Cons
Undercooked STEAK
Comments
Tacky speaker announcement regarding tips
11/12/2017

A Buffet food lover from US tried Golden Dragon Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/12/2017

A Mexican food lover from White Pine, TN tried El Charrito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Takeout Fast Food

Justins  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Menu For Justin's Restaurant Morristown Tn, Justin's Restaurant Morristown Tn Menu, Justins Morristown Tn, Justin's Morristown Restaurant, Justin's Morristown Tn Menu, Justin's Restaurant Menu Morristown Tn, and Justin's Morristown Tn.