JW's Food and Spirits

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Contemporary

Overall
May 31, 2016

Our server at JW's Food & Spirits was excellent. I have nothing but great things to say about our overall experience.
April 22, 2016

JW's Food & Spirits really impressed me. I ordered the bacon cheddar burger and it was absolutely delicious! Our server was terrific. Keep up the great work and keep putting out great food.
January 14, 2016

I highly recommend JW's Food and Spirits to anyone because the food is delicious and the customer service is great. I enjoy going here to eat.

American Wifi Dinner

JW's Food and Spirits  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/10/2016 A diner from Grand Haven, MI tried it.

• 8/10/2015 A diner from Kalamazoo, MI tried it.

• 2/28/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/10/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/01/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/24/2013 A diner from Grand Haven, MI tried it and liked it.

• 9/27/2013 A diner from Vermontville, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

JW's Food and Spirits is located near the cities of Ferrysburg, Spring Lake Township, and Spring Lake.
People found this by searching for: Jw's In Grand Haven, Jw's Restaurant Grand Haven, Jws Food And Spirits Reviews, Jw Restaurant Grand Haven Mi, Jw Restaurant In Grand Haven, Jws Grand Haven, Jw Food And Spirits, Jw's Grand Haven, and Jws Food & Spirits Grand Haven Mi.