41 Glen Head Road
Glen Head, NY 11545

JW's Public House

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Gluten Free

JW's Public House is a American, Seafood, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/28/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Escondido, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Fishman82 photo

Fishman82

Glen Cove, NY

Awesome neighborhood restaurant

I LOVE seafood and I heard that this restaurant just opened. I had the screaming shrimp app and we wound up order another portion because my girlfriend ate most of mine. I then had the Skate wing, the owner recommended it, I would never had tried it if she didn’t and it was incredible. Friendly great service, kitchen is a little slow and the dining room is a bit loud that is why only 4 stars. We will definitely be going back, great food.

Skate Wing

never had it before, incredible must be tried

American Seafood Takeout

JW's Public House  Restaurant Reviews

JW's Public House is located near the cities of Glenwood Landing, Old Brookville, Sea Cliff, Greenvale, and Glen Cove.
People found this by searching for: Jw's Public House, Jw Public House Menu, Jw Public House Glen Head, 41 Glen Head Road Restaurant, J W Glen Head Menu Bar, Jw's Public House Glen Head, J W Alehouse Glen Head Ny Menu, and Jw Public House Glen Head Menu.