K C Prime Restaurant

Cuisine: Szechuan/Cantonese, Catering, Lunch

Pros
" am writing this review as I dine here, I have been waiting for my bread since I got her I am still waiting on it!!!!!!! My food is here 45mins after I ordered it STILL NO FRIGGIN BREAD IN SIGHT!!!!!!! my friend ordered a beer n the bread n we r still wa"
scorpioism photo

scorpioism

Trenton, NJ

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones...

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones we create on our own), and a friendly staff that provides top-notch service (especially the bartenders)! Great local hangout, and I enjoy my VIP status! Word up.

Szechuan/Cantonese Good For Kids Parking

K C Prime Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/10/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/27/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.

• 12/07/2013 A diner from Millburn, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Papa's Pizzeria

Italian in Villa Park

Trentini's Restaurant

American in Chambersburg

K C Prime Restaurant is located near the cities of Hamilton Township, Morrisville, Ewing Twp, White Horse, and Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Kc Prime Menu Lawrenceville Nj, Kc Prime Restaurant Menu, Kc Prime Steakhouse Menu, Restaurants In Trenton Nj That Start With A K, Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj, Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj Menu, Kc Prime, Kc Prime Nutrition Information, and Kc Prime Menu.