K C Prime Restaurant

Cuisine: Szechuan/Cantonese, Catering, Lunch

Pros
" am writing this review as I dine here, I have been waiting for my bread since I got her I am still waiting on it!!!!!!! My food is here 45mins after I ordered it STILL NO FRIGGIN BREAD IN SIGHT!!!!!!! my friend ordered a beer n the bread n we r still wa"
  • 1/10/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/27/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.

• 12/07/2013

A Szechuan/Cantonese chowhound from Millburn, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
scorpioism photo

scorpioism

Trenton, NJ

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones...

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones we create on our own), and a friendly staff that provides top-notch service (especially the bartenders)! Great local hangout, and I enjoy my VIP status! Word up.

Szechuan/Cantonese Good For Kids Parking
Papa's Pizzeria

Italian in Villa Park

Trentini's Restaurant

American in Chambersburg

K C Prime Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

K C Prime Restaurant is located near the cities of Hamilton Township, Morrisville, Ewing Twp, White Horse, and Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Kc Prime Restaurant Menu, Kc Prime Restaurant, Kc Prime Steakhouse Menu, Kc Prime Menu, Kc Prime Menu Lawrenceville Nj, Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj Menu, and Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj.