Kabob House

Neighborhoods: Central Beaverton
Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Persian

Overall
Pros
"Best persian food in Oregon."
"STOP! Don't waist your time going to this restaurant. Incredibly rude service. In fact no service at all. On father's day 2014 my wife and I took our baby and father for dinner at this so called establishment! I was raving about this restaurant "

Middle Eastern Good For Kids Takeout
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Kabob House  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/01/2015 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/14/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 8/04/2014 A diner from WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best persian food in Oregon.
  • 6/18/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Kabob House is located near the cities of Cedar Hills, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton Hillsboro, and Metzger.
People found this by searching for: Kabob House Beaverton Menu, Kabob House Beaverton Or, Central Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Kebab Haus Beverton Portland, The Kabob House Beaverton, Kabob House Beaverton, Or, Kabob House Beaverton, Kabob House Beaverton Oregon, and The Kabob House Beaverton Or Menu.