11667 Sw Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy

Kabob House

Neighborhoods: Central Beaverton
Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Persian

Overall
Pros
"Best persian food in Oregon."
"STOP! Don't waist your time going to this restaurant. Incredibly rude service. In fact no service at all. On father's day 2014 my wife and I took our baby and father for dinner at this so called establishment! I was raving about this restaurant "
  • 3/05/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/01/2015

A Middle Eastern chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/14/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 8/04/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best persian food in Oregon.
  • 6/18/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Middle Eastern Good For Kids Takeout
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Kabob House  Restaurant Reviews

Kabob House is located near the cities of Cedar Hills, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton Hillsboro, and Metzger.
People found this by searching for: Kebab Haus Beverton Portland, Kabob House Beaverton, Kabob House Beaverton Menu, Kabob House Beaverton Or, Kabob House Beaverton, Or, Kebab Beaverton, Kabob House, and Kabob House Beaverton Oregon.