2301 N 45th St

Cuisine: Afghan, Catering, Mediterranean

nasser77 photo

nasser77

Savannah, GA

Excellent quality Afghan cuisine. one of only two in the ...

Excellent quality Afghan cuisine. one of only two in the Seattle area. The restaurantis small with some afghani decoration. Order the Borani for appetizer, Ashak or selection of kebabs for main dish with Pulao rice. I haven’t been here in quite some time but the quality of the food has been consistent throughout the years. very friendly staff.

Traci7822 photo

Traci7822

Seattle, WA

Really friendly

After wanting to try this place since we first saw it months ago we finally made it in and not a moment too soon. This was such a relaxing and enjoyable dinner, I will definitely be returning here soon. We started with their half price appetizer of mushrooms in their yogurt garlic sauce with mint and cilantro served with bread and it was delicious. I got the house made pasta with spinach and scallions, it was so fresh tasting and the sauces balanced the dish so well. My boyfriend got the lamb sabzi and loved it, his rice was great as well. After the meal the owner came out and talked to us for a bit, very friendly, and since it was our first time there he brought us out some complimentary dishes of dried fruit and nuts in some sweet liquid that is something they traditionally eat. It was really good. We also got the custard with cardamom and rosewater, deeeeelicious!

nashee photo

nashee

Houston, TX

Awesome

Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more deneme bonusu veren siteler

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

Amazing neighborhood restaurant!

My beau tried Afghani food for the first time on a recent visit to San Diego, and raved so much that we simply had to try it when we got back to Seattle.

We were searching for a last-minute, local place that offered take-out and Kabul came up in the short list. I ordered Badenjan Borani, an eggplant dish covered in a tomato and ground beef sauce. It doesn’t sound like much, but it was amazing! I had enough left over for breakfast the next morning. My beau ordered Kebab Murgh, a chicken kebab. It was good, but I was much happier with my choice.

We’ll definitely keep Kabul in our repertoire.

Afghan Parking Catering
Mon-Thu 05:30PM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 05:30PM - 10:30PM
nasser77

Savannah, GA

Kabul Afghan Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Kabul Afghan Cuisine is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Kabul Seattle, Afghan Restaurant Vancouver Washington, Kabul Seattle Menu, Kabul Afghan Food Seattle, Kabul Wallingford, Afghan Restaurant Savannah Ga, and Afghani Food U District Seattle.