49 Bayard St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Kairo Kafe

Cuisine: Lebanese, Cafe, Lunch

Kairo Kafe is a Lebanese, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/31/2015

A diner from Prague, 52 tried it.

CindyM123 photo

CindyM123

New Brunswick, NJ

Best Place to Hookah Near Rutgers

Kairo is absolutely fantastic. As a rutgers student, I started going my freshman year and 3 years later it is still my favorite place to be on a friday night. This restaurant has the perfect atmosphere for different occasions based on when you go. I’ve gone during the early afternoon for a quick, delicious meal when meeting with my parents- the first floor is beautifully decorated and the lighting and music alike are tasteful. My mother, who is usually very conservative about places like hookah lounges, even grudgingly admitted that she enjoyed her meal and had a good time.

There have been countless times where I’ve meet up with friends just to hookah- the flavors are AMAZING. Many of my friends have their own hookahs but the quality of the sheesha here is fantastic- MUCH better than the boxed sheesha you can buy at headshops and hookah stores in new brunswick. the taste is never charry and there are so many flavors to try- I strongly recommend mixing and experimenting. My personal favorite happens to be sex on the Nile, but the marshmallow is quite delicious as well.

My favorite time to come is on weekend nights with friends. This is when we sit in the Mediterranean/chic lounge area upstairs. Instead of a formal sitting area like the main floor, there are couches and coffee tables and comfy chairs that are perfect to sit around with a group of friends. They have a rather classy wine selection, which is great for a nice date or lunch with the parents- but honestly for the weekends- the fun part is the byob. They have belly dancers, live music, and I admit to starting a dance party or two while there.Not only does Kairo have a multi faceted atmosphere which is good for practically any reason to go out, it has fantastic food.

The quality and elegance of the food for the price you pay (college students arent the most wealthy) is heavenly. Ive tried the falafel and the grill mixer, but my all time favorite thing to get is the fiteers. You pick your own toppings and can make them savory or a delicious dessert- its my go to entree whenever I eat there.

All in all, Kairo Kafe is the best place to go for lunch, hookah, or for an exciting weekend. Every friend Ive brought there has fallen in love and has become a regular. The staff is friendly and very efficient (not to mention cute), the owner a true gentlemen who makes sure that all of Kairo Kafe’s guests go home satisfied, the food is terrific, and the hookah the best part of it all. Go sometime, and you’ll thank me.

Fiteer

The Kairo Fiteer is outstanding. Its a Mediterranean hybrid of sorts between pizza and pastry crust. You can order it as a sweet or savory dish. My personal favorite for an entree is to get the fiteer with onions, lamb, and mushrooms, The Fiteer is a large, light thin crust but the toppings are very generous and delicious so most of the time I can’t even finish it.

For dessert, I order it with bananas, strawberries, and nutella. I can not even describe how heavenly it is.

Johng photo

Johng

New Brunswick, NJ

Perfect

It is a cozy place w/ great food & service, we love it. The service was perfect and the food again just great we will be back this weekend for the belly dancing.

Chicken

It was done perfect very tender & the presentation was 5 starts all the way

Hookah Mediterranean Cuisine Lebanese

Kairo Kafe  Restaurant Reviews

Kairo Kafe is located near the cities of Highland Park, Milltown, North Brunswick Township, North Brunswick, and North Brunswick Twp.
People found this by searching for: Cairo Cafe New Brunswick Nj, Kairo Kafe New Brunswick, Kairo Kafe Menu, Kairn Kafe, Kairo Kafe Prices, Kairo Kafe, Cairo Cafe New Brunswick, Cafe Cairo New Brunswick, and Cairo New Brunswick.