205 S Palm Canyon Dr
Palm Springs, CA 92262-6310

Kaiser Grille

Cuisine: Californian, Mediterranean, American (New)

Kaiser Grille is a Californian, Mediterranean, and American (New) restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

OnTheRoad41 photo

OnTheRoad41

Tucson, AZ

Terrible service and the food wasn't much better

We (9 of us) had dinner at 5pm before the Follies—-plenty of time, we thought. At 6:30 we asked for our bills (they offered separate bills but we would have been better off splitting it ourselves); at 6:35 they were presented, lots of things were wrong with the bills and we sent it back. 10 minutes went by, still no fresh bill. We asked the desk gal to check because our waiter was nowhere to be seen. 5 more minutes. It is now 10 minutes until the show starts. Half of us left to get to the theater, the rest waited and waited. At 6:57 my husband demanded his credit card back and at that point the bills magically appeared. 27 (TWENTY SEVEN!) minutes to prepare the bills!
I also found out AFTER we left that there was a special menu for 4:30-6pm, 12 entrees for $14 including soup/salad & desert. They never even offered that menu to us so we ended up paying anywhere from $17 (my absolutely awful meatloaf) to $25+ for the entrees alone. And we were forced into a 20% tip for terrible service. I would have gone back after the show to complain, but it was closed. Smart move on their part.
I will never go back.

Meatloaf

Dry, tasteless; the only moisture was the flavorless gravy flooding the plate.

CAtCityPaul photo

CAtCityPaul

Cathedral City, CA

Just PLAIN AWFUL ...

Just PLAIN AWFUL . Service was mediocre , and the food was TERRIBLE. The patio afforded a wonderful view, but I will never eat there again. Three of us dined there on Sunday, 5/31/09 to celebrate Palm Spring’s Restuarant week. We spent 120.00 with tip,
and I must tell you, it is the worst meal I have ever had in Palm Springs.
None of the food was made to order. I had all been prepared LONG in advance. The Morrocan Pork dish we had was DRY , Tuff, and barely warm. The shoestring potatoes were COLD and greasy. The Shrimp dish had undercooked shrimp on top of cold pasta, the cheesecake was DRY , and worst of all , the chocolate Mousse Trio had to have been made DAYS earlier. I could not even get my spoon through the top layer of Mousse. It was HARD and DRY . The waiter was told about each disappointment, but just shrugged it off. We are NOT complainers , or picky in any way. This was just incredibly bad. We even took the time to sit down that night and write the MANAGEMENT a nice, polite letter informing him/her of our disappointment. So far we have been ignored. ( I will post if I received a response. ) KEEP WALKING past the Kaiser grille, I implore you.

Morrocan Pork

DRYTUFF …. and served barely warm …..

Californian Mediterranean American (New)

Kaiser Grille  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Kaiser Grill Palm Springs Menu, Kaiser Grille Dinner Menu, Kaiser Grille Menu, Kaiser Grille Happy Hour Menu, Search The Web For Kaiser Grill.Com, Kaiser Grille Palm Springs Menu, Kaiser Grill, Palm Springs, Kaiser Grill Menu, and Kaiser Grille Palm Springs.