221 N Minnesota St

Kaiserhoff

Cuisine: German, American Traditional, Lunch

Overall
  • 4/14/2016

A diner from Ann Arbor, MI tried it.

• 10/16/2015

A German chowhound from Audubon, IA tried it and liked it.

• 6/04/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/17/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/13/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/05/2015

A German chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/01/2015

A German food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/07/2015

A German food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/14/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2014

JulieBeth44 photo

JulieBeth44

Cherry, IL

Ray's Salad Rocks!

There is no other salad then Ray’s Salad and top it off with some melt in your mouth ribs. If I could have salad shipped to me fresh I would order it all the time! If you go to New Ulm and don’t stop at the Kaiserhoff, you should be arrested :)

Ray's Salad

September 4, 2009

Kaiserhoff is NOT worth checking out.

I have to say I was sooo very disappointed in this place. I had the "Authentic" German food and I think the cook needs to take a trip across and see how it should actually be made. I would have to say for the price for the quality and…
April 13, 2009

I love this place!

When we visit New Ulm we HAVE to eat at the Kaiserhoff and order the Louie Benson special (Ray's salad and ribs). We always buy a bottle or two of their sauce to take home. SO GOOD!!! I am searching now for a recipe for their salad…
April 7, 2009

Very authentic

This is a great family place to take your family. Nice meal and great atmosphere! They have great authentic German dishes and can cater to big groups! I highly recommend this place!

German American Traditional Dinner

Kaiserhoff  Restaurant Reviews

Kaiserhoff is located near the cities of Klossner.
People found this by searching for: Kaiserhoff New Ulm Menu, Kaiserhoff New Ulm Mn, Keiserhoff Restaurant New Ulm Mn, Kaiserhoff Menu, Kaiserhoff New Ulm, Mn, Kaiserhoff New Ulm, New Ulm Kaiserhoff Menu, and Kaiserhoff.