Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Salads, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Best Chinese take out around. Owners are extremely friendly and appreciative of your business, which is somewhat of a rarity nowadays. Try it and see"
"I have been going to this place since I was a kid. The owners are so wonderfully friendly. To this day they ask me how my parents are every time I go in. The service is excellent and the food is so good!!"
Cons
"Small, simple take-out only place but don't let the looks fool you"
"None!"
  • 6/02/2018

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/11/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/05/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Small, simple take-out only place but don't let the looks fool you
  • 1/20/2014

A diner from Hong Kong, 00 tried it.

• 10/31/2013

A Chinese food lover from Southampton, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None!
  • 6/13/2013

A diner from Sellersville, PA tried it and liked it.

August 12, 2009

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen is delicious

This is a great little take out place, i've ordered from there many times and have enjoyed everything I have gotten there. The staff are very friendly and more than willing to adjust a dishes spices or ingredients to your taste.

Chinese Salads Takeout

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen is located near the cities of Warwick, Ivyland, Hartsville, Hatboro, and Horsham.
People found this by searching for: Kam Wah Kitchen, Chinese Near 18974, Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen, Kam Wah Warminster Pa, Www.Kamwahchinesekitchen, Kam Wah Chinese Restaurant Warminster, Kam Wah Kitchen Warminster, Kam Wah Chinese Warminster Pa 18974, and Kam Wah Warminster.