543 York Rd
Warminster, PA 18974-4518

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Salads, Catering

Pros
"Best Chinese take out around. Owners are extremely friendly and appreciative of your business, which is somewhat of a rarity nowadays. Try it and see"
"I have been going to this place since I was a kid. The owners are so wonderfully friendly. To this day they ask me how my parents are every time I go in. The service is excellent and the food is so good!!"
Cons
"Small, simple take-out only place but don't let the looks fool you"
"None!"
  • 10/05/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Small, simple take-out only place but don't let the looks fool you
  • 1/20/2014

A diner from Hong Kong, 00 tried it.

• 10/31/2013

A dining patron from Southampton, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None!
  • 6/13/2013

A diner from Sellersville, PA tried it and liked it.

Chinese Salads Takeout

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen is located near the cities of Warwick, Ivyland, Hatboro, Horsham, and Neshaminy.
People found this by searching for: Kam Wah Chinese Restaurant Warminster, Kam Wah Chinese Warminster Pa 18974, Kam Wah Kitchen Warminster, Kam Wah Warminster Pa, Www.Kamwahchinesekitchen, Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen, Chinese Near 18974, Kam Wah Kitchen, and Kam Wah Warminster.