Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Salads, Catering

Pros
"Best Chinese take out around. Owners are extremely friendly and appreciative of your business, which is somewhat of a rarity nowadays. Try it and see"
"I have been going to this place since I was a kid. The owners are so wonderfully friendly. To this day they ask me how my parents are every time I go in. The service is excellent and the food is so good!!"
Cons
"Small, simple take-out only place but don't let the looks fool you"
"None!"
August 12, 2009

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen is delicious

This is a great little take out place, i've ordered from there many times and have enjoyed everything I have gotten there. The staff are very friendly and more than willing to adjust a dishes spices or ingredients to your taste.

Chinese Salads Takeout

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/05/2014 A diner from EU tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Small, simple take-out only place but don't let the looks fool you
  • 1/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/31/2013 A diner from Warminster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None!
  • 6/13/2013 A diner from Quakertown, PA tried it and liked it.

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen is located near the cities of Warwick, Ivyland, Hatboro, Horsham, and Neshaminy.
People found this by searching for: Kam Wah Chinese Warminster Pa 18974, Chinese Near 18974, Kam Wah Warminster Pa, Kam Wah Warminster, Kam Wah Kitchen, Kam Wah Chinese Restaurant Warminster, Www.Kamwahchinesekitchen, Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen, and Kam Wah Kitchen Warminster.