Diner Survey Results 6 responses
3 reviews of Kaminari, first by you?
- For privacy and romance, request one of the wood-framed, dimly lit booths in the rear.
- Swanky cocktails include an Asian pear martini (sake and fresh pear juice), while kids can check out Ramune Japanese soda with a fun bubble in the bottle.
- It's easy to miss this place, buried near the congested intersection of Algonquin and Randall roads. Look for the Lake in the Hills water tower.
Mon 05:00PM - 10:00PMTue-Thu 11:30AM - 02:30PMTue-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PMFri 11:30AM - 02:30PMFri 05:00PM - 11:00PMSat 05:00PM - 11:00PM
10/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Used to be amazing. Great menu and service.
- New owners and it went down hill. Last time we went (about 8:30 on a Friday night) hostess said they had run out of rice and weren't seating anymore customers. Really?!
1/04/2014 A diner from Crystal Lake, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
10/20/2013 A diner from IL tried it and liked it.
7/02/2013 A diner from IL tried it.
4/24/2013 A diner from Poplar Grove, IL tried it and liked it.
4/20/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.
4/06/2013 A diner from Cary, IL tried it and liked it.