1654 W Carson St
Torrance, CA 90501-3845

Karachi Tandoori

Neighborhoods: Harbor Gateway South
Cuisine: Pakistani, Catering, Lunch

Karachi Tandoori is a Pakistani, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

velozo photo

velozo

Gardena, CA

This place is hard core, but that's what I like...!

Four stars for good, tasty food. I’m no expert on Pakistani cuisine, other than having it at Al Noor. Like Al Noor, the cooks are latino. The items I ordered here were very good and enjoyable. I have tried the chicken karachi, spinach, rice, naan, chicken biryani.

This place is pretty hard core, no nonsense. The place did have a “B” on the window. The decor and ambience is pretty old and I can’t say it has the cleanest tables. But this place is all about the food. I’ve been here twice and had a great satisfying meal both times. I will be back to try other items on the menu, because it’s tasty, reasonably priced, easy, quick, and convenient.

chicken karachi, spinach

I was really glad I decided to check this place out. I think their food is pretty damn good. I’m no expert as I’ve only had Pakistani at one other place, but I always have a smile when eating Karachi’s food. Very tasty, not too strong, not too oily, flavorful, and satisfying.

Perdasi photo

Perdasi

Torrance, CA

Roche's Mix Chicken Baryani:

Roche’s Mix Chicken Baryani:

I don’t know where to start, I was with my friends Sunday 6/16/2013 . at 9:00 PM,
we orders Chicken Baryani.
Ejaz give us service,
He take 20 mines to give us Chicken Baryani, we start eating maybe two spoons we put in our mouth
Some thing moving in Dish, I tell my friend r u looking its hot maybe Ejaz make it Fresh,
My friend put Spoon which area was moving and he took Rise in other Plate,
OHH MY Lord its a big ROCH in the Chicken Baryani,
we call Ejaz Sahib , and try to show him, he start argument with us its big Alli-chi, Big Alli chi Does move? there is one other guy before he was singing in some Indian songs in microphone, he show up too and he took the Roach mix plate,
we did very big mistake we have to make 1st movie with our cell phone, then we have to call Police and show them that stuff then we have to call Ejaz Gallani,
Any way!! Halal Food doesn’t mean meat only zibah, Cleaning and neatness also part of Halal Please Be Ware About Karachi Tandoori Food,
Maybe Next Time You Guys Eat ROCHE’S MIX KARACHI TANDOORI or maybe you already eat it.

ZERO STAR

Pakistani Catering Dinner

Karachi Tandoori  Restaurant Reviews

Karachi Tandoori is located near the cities of Walteria, Redondo Beach, Hollywood Riviera, West Carson, and Palos Verdes Estates.
People found this by searching for: Indian Restaurant Western And Carson Street, Halal Food In Carson, Pakistani Restaurants Near Carson, California., Karachi Restaurant Torrance, Pakistanki Restauant In Carson California, Karachi Tandoori, Pakistani Restaurant Torrance California, 1654 W Carson St, and Karachi Tandoori Torrance.