Karl's Cabin

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
January 22, 2011

Great food and a wonderful staff

This is the third trip for dinner for our family,\r The establishment is just plaIN TOP-NOTCH. We arrived and found that they were very busy, no surprize on a saturday night, while we had to wait, we were kept informed of the progress on…
August 3, 2009

Karl's Cabin

My family 1st used this restaurant for my mother's day celebration. My children, husband and other family members were extremely pleased with their food variety, quality and exceptional service. I highly recommend this business.

American Takeout Parking

Karl's Cabin  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/27/2016 A diner from Plymouth, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2016 A diner from Redford, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/25/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Karl's Cabin is located near the cities of Plymouth Charter Township and Plymouth Township.
People found this by searching for: Karls Cabin Menu, Karl's Cabin Menu, Karl's Cabin Plymouth Menu, Karl's Cabin Plymouth Mi, Karls Cabin Plymouth Mi, Karl's Cabin Plymouth, and Karls Cabin Plymouth Menue.