Diner Survey Results 1 response
- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Katana, first by you?
Best Dishes at Katana
These dishes from the Katana menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
2 Person Tasting
4 Person Tasting
6 Person Tasting
- No reservation? Seating at the sushi and robata bars is available on a first come, first served basis, but the grill end is smoky--head for the sushi side.
- Ask for sake tips--Katana has one of the largest selections in town--and one of the only certified sake sommeliers. Redsun is a house beer created to complement sushi.
- Visit weekdays between 5:30pm and 7pm for $5 select sushi rolls and skewers. Happy hour prices only apply in the bar area.
- Waiters deliver your skewers whenever they happen to be ready, so order all at once or a few at a time.
11/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Ambiance, great food, good service
- They don't post their sake menu online