5500 Watt Ave
North Highlands, CA 95660

Kazkav

Cuisine: Russian, Private Parties, Lounge

Kazkav is a Russian, Private Parties, and Lounge restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

AHungryBear photo

AHungryBear

Sacramento, CA

Authentic Russian Homecooked Cuisine

I only came to check the place out and I ended up staying much longer than expected. I ordered their meat filled crepes which came with a garlic/sour cream like sauce to dip it in. I had an interesting fruit compote and then decided to check out their hookah lounge. Very interesting atmosphere there. I imagine it pops off in the evenings.

Crepes (meat)

These were truly delicious. I don’t know how they cooked them. They were soft, not deep fried, maybe lightly pan fried. I’ve never had anything like it. The fruit compote I had was a mix between cranberry and strawberry in taste. Very refreshing for a hot day.

Russian Private Parties Patio

Kazkav  Restaurant Reviews

Kazkav is located near the cities of Foothill Farms, Mcclellan Park, Mc Clellan, Mcclellan, and Antelope.
People found this by searching for: Kazkav, Kazkav Restaurant North Highlands California, Kazkav Rancho Cordova Ca, Www.Kazkav, Are There Halal Markets In North Highlands Ca, Middle Eastern Market North Highlands Ca, Kazkav Restaurant, Kazkav Jewish Food, and Kazkav Rest North Highlands Cal.