842 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10017-4301

Keats Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Midtown East
Cuisine: Pub, Bar, Southwestern

Keats Restaurant is a Pub, Bar, and Southwestern restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped less than 15%.

• 2/25/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

nycgal photo

nycgal

New York, NY

low prices, good food, cool peeps!

I love going to Keat’s because the prices are low, the people are cool, and the scene is very relaxed and fun. I don’t feel like I’m in NYC when I’m there!

their wraps and sandwiches are awesome!

also, go there on sundays to watch football with bucket of beer specials and philly cheesesteaks!

foodlova photo

foodlova

KARAOKE HEAVEN!

I love Karaoke bars, and so my friend reccommended that I try out KEATS. I am so glad she did! It was the best Karaoke experience ever! Everyone who works there is so friendly, the dancing never ends, and you are sure to get a loud applause no matter your skill level. If you love karaoke, KEATS is the way to go!

Scout008 photo

Scout008

Irish Awesomeness

I travel to NYC for work about once every two weeks. I always stop into Keats for lunch – a true Irish pub with true Irish bartenders. The burgers are delicious and come on a toasted English muffin. Can’t beat it.

thisjenn photo

thisjenn

Rude bartender

Many online resources claim this bar to be a Colts bar but after visiting on Sunday to specifically to watch the game, this isn’t true. The bartender decided to turn the sound off for the game and change it to another before it was over. She was just extremely rude about the whole thing too. Will never return.

BLT

Bacon wasn’t very good. Not crispy and too thick.

Pub Karaoke Bar

Keats Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Keats Restaurant is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Keats Restaurant Nyc, Keats Steakhouse New York, Keats Deli Nyc, Keats Bar& Restaurant From My Location, Keats Nyc, Keats Deli, Keats Restaurant, Keats Karaoke, and Keats Nyc Menu.