551 W King St

Kegels Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steak

Overall
  • 5/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 8/27/2016

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/22/2015

A Seafood food lover from York, PA tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 6/26/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 5/04/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 4/22/2014

A Seafood food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/19/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Chalfont, PA tried it and liked it.

August 31, 2012

Out of Business

This place had a major fire a few years back. They began to renovate and then the Partners fell out and all work stopped. The property has been sold and I understand another restaurant will eventually open. Remain tuned [to 89.1 FM WFNM…
January 22, 2011

Lancaster's best seafood restaurant!

My Dad's favorite -he turns 97 next month. Family Favorites are huge oysters on half shell, oyster pie, crab au gratin, and fried oysters. This is only place I know that even has oyster pie and it is phenomenal! My Dad's and my favorite.…
January 19, 2010

The BEST !!!

The food !!! I know when it comes to Seafood in Lancaster County....I don't go anywhere else but Kegel's !! I only wish they were open more days ! I ate there last week after not having been there for several years due to working and…

5/16/2017

An American food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Cork and Cap Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

5/15/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Lancaster, PA tried The Sandwich Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/15/2017

A chowhound from Carlisle, PA tried Rockvale Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

A Japanese food lover from Lancaster, PA tried Ichiban.

5/13/2017

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried Ichiban.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from York, PA tried Long John Silver's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Store H730044 - Rockvale Road in Lancaster, PA Took a long time for anyone to acknowledge our presence. Employees were arguing amongst themselves about who would wait on us. Employee who took our order as well as orders of patrons after us was very rude
Cons
Need to clean and hire all new staff
Comments
Don't go there
5/13/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Lehighton, PA tried The Sandwich Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Love the food
Cons
It is a sports bar so it is very noisy. That's why I only gave it a lower score in ambiance. I wish that bars like this sometimes put in sound muting walls or something. I hate yelling at the person(s) I am with.
5/12/2017

A diner from US tried Kegels Seafood Restaurant and liked it.

5/11/2017

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried Ichiban, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Slow Service, my filet mignon wasn't cooked right, when I said the chef my filet wasn't done, he just started cleaning the grill and then left. My steak had to go back to the kitchen to be cooked right, but all the other food was cold when they brought
5/10/2017

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried Domino's Pizza and liked it.

Seafood American Steak

Kegels Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Kegels Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Kegels Seafood Menu, Kegels Restaurant, Kegel's Seafood Restaurant Lancaster Pa, Kegels Seafood Menu Lancaster Pa, Kegel's Seafood Restaurant, Kegels Restaurant Lancaster Pa, Keggles Restarant Lancaster, Kegels Seafood Lancaster Pa, and Kegel's Seafood Restaurant Menu.