3615 S Florida Ave
Lakeland, FL 33803-4864

Keke's Breakfast Cafe

(Near the intersection of S Florida Ave and Eastway Dr)

Neighborhoods: Imperial
Cuisine: Cafe, Lunch, Breakfast

Keke's Breakfast Cafe is a Cafe, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 2/10/2018

A Cafe chowhound from Lakeland, FL tried it.

• 9/07/2015

A dining patron from Lakeland, FL tried it.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Great Place

This restaurant I’m pretty sure replaced a Mexican restaurant that closed up some time ago. The place was totally remodeled and the layout of the restaurant is cheerful, bright and very clean. It’s a pretty nice spot in a retail plaza area on South Florida, near where Polk Parkway goes across, and should be a good draw for breakfasts and lunch business.
The staff welcomed us warmly, we were seated comfortably and served with no problems. We had heard the breakfasts with waffles, pancakes, omelets and all are really good, but we went with the lunch menu. It was a pleasant experience and hope to return to give the breakfast items a try.

Turkey Burger

My turkey burger was on ciabatta bread, toasted – delicious.
His was on regular bun, it was good too. choice of toppings-both had lettuce/tom/mayo

I had regular fries, he had sweet potato fries. They were good too.

you can “add an egg” to any sandwich/burger etc, but I’ve not gotten that “cosmopolitan” yet.

We saw other dishes being served, wraps, salads and all – everything looked good.

Cafe Lunch Takeout

Keke's Breakfast Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Keke's Breakfast Cafe is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: Breakfast Restaurants Lakeland Fl and Kekes South Lakeland.