Ken's Country Kitchen North

Cuisine: American, Southern, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Amazing food have been going to both location since I was a kid, & will go as long as there around. Very friendly great service & prices. Love u guys. "
"Great staff, food and great people!!! "
"Great food"
"Bad good not fresh"
Comments
"Better come hungry!!!"
March 30, 2011

horrible management

Unfortunately, I dont have the time nor do I have the space to tell you anything substantial about Kens. Long story short, the manager at night is absolutely horrible. the food is handled POORLY and there is a reason why the local police…
December 15, 2010

Good food but

Food is good here but foul language coming from kitchen area made it feel like a bar not a place to bring my family. An employee named Zef rung me up and he smelled like he had been drinking, I'm sorry not what I was looking for. Randy S.…
August 8, 2010

Ken's is my favorite

I love going to Ken's. The portions are very sizable and the staff treats me like I am apart of their family. My dad likes to go there for their short ribs or beef tips over noodles, but I like to treat myself to a half pound bacon…

American Southern Cafe

Ken's Country Kitchen North  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/15/2016 A diner from Waterford, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/09/2015 A diner from New Baltimore, MI tried it.

• 5/21/2016 A diner from Holly, MI tried it.

• 11/28/2015 A diner from New Baltimore, MI tried it.

• 11/24/2015 A diner from Franklin, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/04/2015 A diner from Washington, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great staff, food and great people!!!
  • 10/04/2015 A diner from Laingsburg, MI tried it.

• 7/03/2015 A diner from Fort Gratiot, MI tried it.

• 5/31/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Ken's Country Kitchen Richmond Menu, Ken's Country Kitchen North Richmond, Ken's Country Kitchen Richmond, Kens Country Kitchen Richmond Mi, Ken's Country Kitchen Richmond Mi Menu, Ken's Country Kitchen Richmond Mi, Kens Country Kitchen Richmond, and Ken's Country Kitchen Richmond, Mi.