Kents Drive in

Overall
Pros
"Customer service was great!"
"Food is very good "
Cons
"Potential lawsuit for adding peanuts to a salad. "
Comments
"I ordered my salad over the phone and didn't check it until I got back to work. After I opened it, it had peanuts throughout the salad. I'm just glad I'm not allergic to peanuts."

Kents Drive in  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/11/2015 A diner from Fort Mill, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Customer service was great!
    Cons
    Potential lawsuit for adding peanuts to a salad.
    Comments
  • 5/29/2015 A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Kents Thomson Ga, Kents Thomson Ga Menu, Kents Restaurant Thomson Ga, Kent's Thomson Ga Menu, Kents In Thomson Ga Menu, Kent's Restaurant Thomson Ga, and When Was Kents In Thomson Opened.