329 E Hill St
Thomson, GA 30824

Kents Drive in

Overall
Pros
"Customer service was great!"
"Food is very good "
Cons
"Potential lawsuit for adding peanuts to a salad. "
Comments
"I ordered my salad over the phone and didn't check it until I got back to work. After I opened it, it had peanuts throughout the salad. I'm just glad I'm not allergic to peanuts."
  • 6/19/2018

A diner from Augusta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/25/2017

A food lover from Waynesboro, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2017

A food lover from Thomson, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2017

A food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2016

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/04/2016

A food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/11/2015

A diner from Apex, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/30/2015

A chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Customer service was great!
    Cons
    Potential lawsuit for adding peanuts to a salad.
    Comments
  • 5/29/2015

A chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Kents Drive in  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Kents Thomson Georgia, Kents Thomson Ga, Kents Thomson Ga Menu, Kent's Restaurant Thomson Ga, Kents Restaurant Thomson Ga, Kents In Thomson Ga Menu, Kent's Thomson Ga Menu, When Was Kents In Thomson Opened, and Kents Resturant Thomson Ga Menu.