329 E Hill St
Thomson, GA 30824

Kents Drive in

Overall
Pros
"Customer service was great!"
"Food is very good "
Cons
"Potential lawsuit for adding peanuts to a salad. "
Comments
"I ordered my salad over the phone and didn't check it until I got back to work. After I opened it, it had peanuts throughout the salad. I'm just glad I'm not allergic to peanuts."
  • 4/25/2017

A diner from Waynesboro, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2017

A food lover from Thomson, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2017

A chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2016

A chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/04/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/11/2015

A dining patron from Apex, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/30/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Customer service was great!
    Cons
    Potential lawsuit for adding peanuts to a salad.
    Comments
  • 5/29/2015

A food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/18/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/28/2015

Kents Drive in  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Kents Thomson Ga Menu, Kents In Thomson Ga Menu, Kents Restaurant Thomson Ga, Kents Thomson Ga, Kents Resturant Thomson Ga Menu, Kent's Thomson Ga Menu, Kent's Restaurant Thomson Ga, When Was Kents In Thomson Opened, and Kents Thomson Georgia.