1002 Auburn Way N
Auburn, WA 98002-4114

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"We were going to sit and eat there but not one clean table"
  • 6/29/2017

An American food lover from Auburn, WA tried it.

• 1/01/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    We were going to sit and eat there but not one clean table
  • 11/03/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/14/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

mds photo

mds

Auburn, WA

Disappointed everytime

Everytime I’ve gone to this particular KFC, they have either left something off the order or the quality is sub-standard. This particular to go order I got today hit the mark on both levels. I was upset enough to call them and ask either that someone bring me my missing item or credit my card because I did not feel I should have to be inconvenienced to go back there. Was advised neither is possible – way to provide good customer service KFC! I usually am buying lunch for myself and my 5 employees so you can kiss that future revenue goodbye which as a business owner myself, in these tough times, you should think twice about the level of quality and customer service you are providing. Oh and…don’t waste your money on the new sandwhich on the Hawaiian roll – looked nothing like the picture and ads and taste was bland. Not sure if that has to do with this particular KFC or in general is a bad recipe. Based on the poor service I’ve gotten on a consistent basis from this particular KFC, I would be willing to try the sandwhich again at a different KFC.

American Lunch Breakfast

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Algona, Lakeland North, Pacific, and Lakeland South.
People found this by searching for: Kfc In Auburn, Kfc Auburn, Kentucky Friend Chicken, Auburn Wa, Kfc Delivery In Auburn, Auburn Kfc, Kfc Auburn Way North, Kfc Auburn Wa, Kfc Auburn Wa Menu, and Kfc Menu Auburn, Wa 98002.