KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Very busy day at work, this caused my lunch time to be pushed back very late. A co-worker offer to go get me something being I could not leave work. I sent her to KFC for a bowl, my food was awful.I bit into a spoon of the bowl and felt like I was going t"
"Visited the drive thru today very bad service this has happened several times in the past they said they did not have drink carrier's the lady in the black shirt was very very rude I won't be going back to this KFC ever again and I do not recommend anyon"
Cons
"The employee could have checked the quality of the food before serving to a customer."
Comments
"I called the store and the manger did agree to make this situation right by offering to correct the order."
  • 12/08/2017

An American food lover from Kenosha, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 8/11/2017

A diner from Carmel, IN tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 3/06/2017

A diner from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

July 17, 2006

Worst Makeover

Since this KFC was demolished and rebuilt both service and food quality have suffered. Of the 6 times I have been to this KFC, 2 times I left without ordering, 2 times the food was not ediable, 1 time the food was good but service poor and…
April 15, 2006

The best kid's meal value

I think that KFC has the best kids meal around, though it's not as good as it used to be. But for sheer value, $3 is a bargain for chicken, a side dish, cheetos, granola bar and a drink. I did like it better when you got applesauce and…

American Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Call ahead to place your picnic orders and you'll avoid the inevitable weekend wait time.

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Bronx.
People found this by searching for: Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kfc Carmel, In 46032, Kfc Carmel In Rangeline, Kfc Carmel Indiana Menu, Kfc Carmel, In, Fried Chicken Carmel In, Kfc In Carmel, Kfc Carmel In, and Kfc Carmel.