KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Very busy day at work, this caused my lunch time to be pushed back very late. A co-worker offer to go get me something being I could not leave work. I sent her to KFC for a bowl, my food was awful.I bit into a spoon of the bowl and felt like I was going t"
"Visited the drive thru today very bad service this has happened several times in the past they said they did not have drink carrier's the lady in the black shirt was very very rude I won't be going back to this KFC ever again and I do not recommend anyon"
Cons
"The employee could have checked the quality of the food before serving to a customer."
Comments
"I called the store and the manger did agree to make this situation right by offering to correct the order."
  • 12/08/2017

An American chowhound from Kenosha, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 8/11/2017

An American chowhound from Carmel, IN tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 3/06/2017

An American food lover from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

American Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Call ahead to place your picnic orders and you'll avoid the inevitable weekend wait time.

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Bronx.
People found this by searching for: Kfc In Carmel, Kfc Carmel In Rangeline, Kfc Carmel, In, Kfc Carmel Indiana Menu, Kfc Carmel, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kfc Carmel, In 46032, Fried Chicken Carmel In, and Kfc Carmel In.