KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Cuisine: Chicken, Fast Food, American

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is a Chicken, Fast Food, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Never have food! I went to get chicken littles out of bread, next time out of strips this time out of potatoe wedges. Does anyone care about this business?"
"The service the food is always Excelent never had a problem bisquits are so fresh n soft I love it all A+******* You Are My Fav Resturant The Best Chicken I Have Ever Tasted "
"The to go cups on tv said 2.49 but when you go to the story it is 2.99 what's up with that?"
Cons
"They should listen tovthe customer when they say they dont want something in their bowl or on their sandwich, im allergicbto corn so i asked for a famous bowl w. No corn it was full of corn I had to throw it away WASTE OF MONEY"
  • 2/19/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/11/2016

A Chicken chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/19/2016

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 8/08/2015

A Chicken chowhound from Greenwood, IN tried it.

• 5/25/2015

A Chicken food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/16/2015

• 4/16/2015

A Chicken chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2015

A Chicken food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/15/2015

A Chicken food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/01/2014

MrsHud photo

MrsHud

Greenwood, IN

Really?

We stopped to fill up for $5.00 (as advertised on the signage). My husband got chicken leg and thigh from the fill up menu. I asked to get the same thing, except for two wings instead of thigh and leg. Can’t do that, it is $7.00 for three wings and 2 sides (no exception). The help rolled their eyes at me when I said that was crazy with a tray full of wings right in front of the counter. I settled for a pot pie which was unfit to be served. The sign should have said…MANAGER NEEDED! Lesson learned, in the future I will go to a KFC where a manager is working.

50. Chunky Chicken Pot Pie

I/2 inch of gravy with a few pieces of potatoes and 2 chunks of chicken, two inches of air and a baked crust.

Chicken Fast Food American
Tips
  • Call ahead to place your picnic orders and you'll avoid the inevitable weekend wait time.

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Kfc Franklin, In, Kfc In Franklin, Kfc 46131, Kfc Franklin Indiana, Kfc Franklin, Kfc Franklin In, Kentucky Fried Chicken Franklin Indiana, Kfc Franklin Indiana Problems, and Ky Fried Chicken In Franklin Indiana.