650 E Broad St
Hazleton, PA 18201-6833

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

(Between Club Forty Rd and East St)

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Food was at least good "
Cons
"I heard a girl behind the counter use the F word, also saw a male worker walking behind the counter eating a piece of chicken, got my second lemonade, they didn't put no ice in it, the girl taking our order got huffy with us, I will never go back their ag"
  • 2/10/2021

A dining patron from Weatherly, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 6/05/2020

A Catering chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/24/2020

A diner from Pittston, PA tried it.

• 5/21/2017

A Catering food lover from Dalton, PA tried it and liked it.

• 7/25/2015

A dining patron from Palmerton, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was at least good
    Cons
  • 6/26/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/26/2015

A Catering food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/06/2014

A Catering chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/07/2014

A Catering food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

Kid Friendly Catering Dinner

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Lattimer Mines, Harleigh, Milnesville, Lattimer Mnes, and Pardeesville.
People found this by searching for: Kentucky Fried Chicken Hazleton Pa, Kfc In Hazelton, Kfc Menu, Hazleton Kfc, Kentucky Fried Chicken Hazleton Pa Bucket Meals, Kfc Menu Hazleton Pa, Hazelton Kfc, and Is Kfc In Hazleton A Walk In Application.